Sophie Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sam Bae doesn't have the arse on his pants and no career so sophie/mummy will be footing the bill!

Reactions: 3
I think Sam works in construction with his dad or something. Also, isn’t his sister Georgie Crawford? His family seems to be well off. His parents will be footing half the bill.

Reactions: 2
Also engaged before a family wedding in Sydney .. could it of waited another week.

Reactions: 7
How likely she happened to be wearing white 😂😂 how unfortunate that it looks like a body stocking a sex worker would wear 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Camera just happens to be set up, she's wearing white and you can tell from her reaction that she knew it was coming. How sad that she would sacrifice such a special moment for a few clicks on the gram. Why does everything have to be staged and shared to the masses?

Reactions: 21
Camera just happens to be set up, she's wearing white and you can tell from her reaction that she knew it was coming. How sad that she would sacrifice such a special moment for a few clicks on the gram. Why does everything have to be staged and shared to the masses?
Literally. If I wouldn’t get attacked by the stans id have posted how convenient it was she was in a white co ord. also massively tacky to have picked a sheer skirt with your underwear out for your proposal…

Reactions: 11
I don’t care about what she’s wearing but she does not look surprised one bit! It looks so stated.

Also, she’s in full beach mode and he’s dressed like he’s headed to have a few beers with his mates. The aesthetic is not there 😂

Reactions: 9
She totally knew, picked the ring, wore the white. No hate at all. Think the ring is stunning. I would be raging if I was her sister in law.

Reactions: 6
Must be something in the water every influencer is getting engaged seen Aidan Kate has now too

Reactions: 9