Sophie Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What the duck is the deal with these dopes setting up a camera and recording the proposal. It’s genuinely mortifying 🤯🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 16
What the duck is the deal with these dopes setting up a camera and recording the proposal. It’s genuinely mortifying 🤯🫣🫣🫣
Nothing is sacred or private with them. Imagine the moments before the proposal - waiting for the right light, setting up the phone on a tripod, checking the angles are right and that they're both in frame. It's actually tragic. They are all trying to one up eachother. The poor fellas prob sweating that the ring won't be insta-worthy. Empty vessels the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
In fairness Aideen Kates looked the most genuinely surprised out of them all

Reactions: 11
Really thought she also looked like she knew😂 he got down on 1 knee and her face stayed the same..only when he opened the box she went 😯

Reactions: 6
Looks like Lauren Arthur’s one
It’s a very I got engaged between 2022-2024 ring. She’ll be begging for an upgrade in a few years. Emratas one which started a lot of the trends is already a divorce ring. 💍

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
I don’t know if I’d call the ring ‘ugly’ but it’s definitely the type of ring one would get bored of after a few years.

I can 100% imagine her wanting to change it in a few years down the line.

Reactions: 7
I don’t know if I’d call the ring ‘ugly’ but it’s definitely the type of ring one would get bored of after a few years.

I can 100% imagine her wanting to change it in a few years down the line.
She'll probs do what that dose Bonnie Ryan done and make a big thing about changing it and get it paid for :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
If I hear about Mullins engagement once one! My god it’s all she’s going on about get over it

Reactions: 1
Also engaged before a family wedding in Sydney .. could it of waited another week.
I thought the whole reason for the Australia trip was to attend her siblings wedding. I haven’t seen a single pic of this celebration But a heap of content about their engagement a few days before… Baffling tbh 😶🌫

Reactions: 12
Did she get engaged before or after the wedding does anyone know? So rude if it was before 🙈

Reactions: 3
We saw nothing of this trip except for the ring, the Kookai clothes and two or three dinner pictures.

If you travel halfway across the world, you sure would want to show a bit more than that.

Reactions: 5
We saw nothing of this trip except for the ring, the Kookai clothes and two or three dinner pictures.

If you travel halfway across the world, you sure would want to show a bit more than that.
In fairness I think it was family time.
I have no doubt that she’ll make up for it in plenty of wedding content for the next year!!!

In fairness I think it was family time.
I have no doubt that she’ll make up for it in plenty of wedding content for the next year!!!
The reason why I’m saying this is because she said she was going to Vlog the whole trip on TikTok. Now, I wasn’t expecting her to show us her every move obviously, but a picture of a scenery or two would have been great. I don’t think it being family time barred her from sharing a bit more of the city.