Sophie Murray

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dublin fashion influencer

I actually quite like her as a person, but the accent annoys the life out of me!

has anyone any tea about her?

Reactions: 3
Her outfits are copy and paste of what she sees on Pinterest and other insta gals. Yes, our style is all inspired from someone or someplace else but I don't think her style is original. I don't think she problematic either but I just don't understand the hype. Plus the accent is so hard to listen to

Reactions: 1
I do wonder how she has the money for all the clothes the average person doesn’t shop that much I hate how influencer promote so much overconsumption of everything

Reactions: 5
I do wonder how she has the money for all the clothes the average person doesn’t shop that much I hate how influencer promote so much overconsumption of everything
I agree! What's more is how does she have the space for all the clothes? Also, I'm not perfect as I do consume fast fashion but the sheer amount of consuming these insta gals do is insaneeeeeeeee and it is encouraging others to consume the tat as well

Reactions: 4
She’s def a bleep for fast fashion but I think she’s got a v wholesome vibe about her. She’s always thanking for followers and putting out good energy, which is different for those types of creators

Reactions: 8
I definitely agree I don’t agree with the constant buying of fast fashion but she
She’s def a bleep for fast fashion but I think she’s got a v wholesome vibe about her. She’s always thanking for followers and putting out good energy, which is different for those types of creators
s harmless in comparison to the others

There’s something very lovable about her. I don’t condone the fast fashion myself, but I do really like her as a person. The accent does grate me but I still love her vibe

Reactions: 8
Love love love her! The vibe, the energy, the personality. She’s great and I won’t have anyone say anything bad about her!!

Reactions: 9
Any one think she used the agony aunt segment to gain a following and now has completely dropped it ?

Reactions: 4
She seems fun to be honest. Also, she doesn't strike me as the type of "influencer" who puts up a front or tries to appear too "perfect". It seems what you see is what you get with her. She has a positive energy. A bit loud, but it's better than influencers who try to act too calm, cool and collected. I'm not a massive fan of her style, but she's fun to watch.

The accent? It's odd because I don't hear anything special. I don't understand what's so difficult about it. She just speaks fast, but that's about it really.

Reactions: 6
Any one think she used the agony aunt segment to gain a following and now has completely dropped it ?
Nah I think she was bullied out of it by those it gals and that horrible fella, cant remember his name... she said she'll do it again soon but i suppose insta isnt her full time job either.

Reactions: 7
At first I used to really enjoy her videos and posts but I had to unfollow as she is boring now

Reactions: 3
I liked her at first, but the whole fast fashion consumption is not my cup of tea. She literally does a fast fashion haul every single week if not twice a week, with "wear once and throw away" items. I can't relate because it's not the way I personally consume. A lot of the stuff she wears is either too short or too tacky. She's not as bad as Charleen Murphy whose style is dreadful to say the least.

She has a decent personality though, I'll give her that. I'd rather watch her Vlogs than Louise Cooney's.

Reactions: 12
This thread is pretty dead BUTTT had to say it - how does she have the money to buy a new designer bag every other week? Not even exaggerating, in the last month I’ve definitely seen her show a new fendi, two LVs and now a new balenciaga. Just seems insane to me?

Reactions: 7
I seriously do wonder where she's getting all this money from.

She just bought a Dior saddle bag which is upwards of €2.9K and Balenciaga earrings etc. She doesn't have that many sponsorships and her YouTube views are too low to generate that type of money. So, unless she's spending her savings from her full-time job, I honestly do wonder where she's generating all this money. She's not big enough to get sponsorships that pay €10K+.

Reactions: 6