Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I haven’t followed her for as long as you guys so I’m new to the car crash but her eye makeup is always so sloppy? Just slap some lashes on and do the worst winged liner? Her face looks like 👽 at the moment.
Her makeup looks so cakey and ott for daytime as well. She reminds me of Jennifer Coolidge in white lotus (but not iconic).

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She looks so different in that pic, i almost don’t believe it’s the same person!!!

Reactions: 2
Yeh she had threads then a brow lift done aswel when she got her hairline lowered

Reactions: 1
Why is it that whenever she is sad it’s either seasonal depression, PMDD or normal depression, all of which she cures with ‘yoga and supplements’. Hun you got dumped and have zero self esteem because you don’t get off your phone, just go and touch grass and stop looking in the mirror.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Whenever she's alone, she doesn't care about Valentines or romantic gestures. Oh how bitter and sour she must be today, with all the happy couples sharing loving posts etc... Hence the "remember hoy bad my boyfriends have been??"

Reactions: 3
I’ve just seen one of her TikTok’s about the house move and she says near the beginning that she’s a very forgiving person. 🤣 why does she bring up old tit about past valentines, then?!
I'd interpret it as she's a very insecure person and forgives poor behaviour in order to liked and she is a people pleaser, most notably with men.

This is very sad, but not uncommon. I hope she asks her therapist to help her work through it (she has said she has a therapist before)

It was nice to hear how lovely her Dad was with her, dropping everything he might be doing to collect her and take her to get a trust from McDonald's when he probably had plans himself. She has supportive parents for sure.
---
Yeh she had threads then a brow lift done aswel when she got her hairline lowered
Yes! I remember now that brow lift was crazy for a thirty year old. (Not that the forhead lift wasn't crazy)

Have we confirmed she’s now single then? I’m assuming she is. There’s been no mention of him. And he usually pops up after a few days and after speculation on here (as if she were reading here)
Wonder why they keep splitting and going back. They seem toxic. And in their case, well suited.
The s*x being great must be the only reasoning I can think of 🤣

Have we confirmed she’s now single then? I’m assuming she is. There’s been no mention of him. And he usually pops up after a few days and after speculation on here (as if she were reading here)
Wonder why they keep splitting and going back. They seem toxic. And in their case, well suited.
The s*x being great must be the only reasoning I can think of 🤣
I would assume by the passive aggressive stories, they’re not together. 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
A flight to Bali is on the cards, can’t wait for the coffee and nails posts!
Boyfriend was always bad vibes but I’d be surprised if it’s the last we’ve seen of him, he’ll come back for the free dinners and hols. If she wasn’t hoping for a reconciliation, we’d of heard all about him and why he’s the worst.

Reactions: 6
Last time they broke up she went to Bali and then came back and they got back together. So I bet the same will happen.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.