Sophie Milner #5 A forehead reduction, abdominal liposuction, loads of fake tan and a brand new man!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought they were living together?!
Going by her recent posts sounds like they have split up and he’s done a runner as they were moving. That’s my theory - makes sense of why she’s having a sudden crisis over moving and not being able to unpack any of her stuff. I guess time will tell…

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
It doesn’t look like he’s in any of her stories

Reactions: 1
He also deleted all the pics he had with her on his insta… i guess it must have been a very bad breakup…

Reactions: 6
She’s done a very long TikTok, saying she had issues with landlady and cleanliness. I’m sorry but anytime she showed the flat it was disgusting, this girl has no self awareness

Reactions: 11
She’s done a very long TikTok, saying she had issues with landlady and cleanliness. I’m sorry but anytime she showed the flat it was disgusting, this girl has no self awareness
she had exactly the same issues with her last flat. Once you could argue it’s the landlord but twice? Red flag

Reactions: 13
she had exactly the same issues with her last flat. Once you could argue it’s the landlord but twice? Red flag
It’s 100% her. Her TikTok said she’d spilled tea on the carpets. I wonder if she can afford the rent on her own if Hayden has done a runner?

Also a TikTok about the press trip. You can clearly see she’s flying to Bologna.

Reactions: 5
Fair enough if a relationship isn’t for you, but surely you have some inkling of that before moving day??

Reactions: 8
It’s 100% her. Her TikTok said she’d spilled tea on the carpets. I wonder if she can afford the rent on her own if Hayden has done a runner?

Also a TikTok about the press trip. You can clearly see she’s flying to Bologna.
Landlords almost always try and keep your deposit, best advise i was given was to photo everything when you move in with date proof, then again when you are leaving and have spent backbreaking hours cleaning it (and your messy housemate's mess)

Sophie has shown herself to be messy, untidy and dare i say it kind of unhygienic. I've had to live with such people at uni and it's not fun when it came to moving out. Messy people need other messy people to co habit with, and landlords will take that deposit to deep clean the trail of destruction they leave in their wake.

Still, sucks Hayden said he'd live with her, let her make plans only to then blindside her. She said they (she) was moving into a friend's place as they were going away for a unspecified period, I guess the rent is less if they own the flat and maybe even less now they know Sophie is freshly dumped?

Perhaps she'll move in with Gemma??

Reactions: 1
I haven’t followed her for as long as you guys so I’m new to the car crash but her eye makeup is always so sloppy? Just slap some lashes on and do the worst winged liner? Her face looks like 👽 at the moment.

Reactions: 4
I haven’t followed her for as long as you guys so I’m new to the car crash but her eye makeup is always so sloppy? Just slap some lashes on and do the worst winged liner? Her face looks like 👽 at the moment.
An old photo. Her forehead doesn’t look particularly big here. Not sure why she had surgery.
IMG_8852.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.