Sophie Milner #4 Bali again, Henny left with mum, suspicious looking abs have appeared on her tum

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is actual insanity, sheā€™s removed all individuality from her face. I met her about 7/8 years ago so I assume she was natural apart from the boobs and I thought she was beautiful and as a pretty average person about her age felt very frumpy next to her.

Reactions: 6
omg, this is actually crazy. I'm normally so not a judgey person about people getting whatever procedures they want but I think this is actually concerning cos there isn't one thing about her body (legs/feet maybe?) that she hasn't changed. Hairline surgery, surgical brow lift, brow threads, botox, nose job, lip filler, veneers/bonding, boob job, liposuction. That is a crazy list for someone who is only just 30, I can't help but feel so so sad for her that she clearly doesn't have any friends or family who will step in and get her to seek actual help for this
Also abdominal sculpture, fat grafting or some rounding buttocks injectables, cheek filler, under eye filler and jaw sculpting filler, botox for both her forhead and her arm pits as she was apparently too sweaty.

Smaller implants are next - wouldn't be shocked if she gets liposuction at the same time, but hides it.

She states she is happy now and won't be getting a face-lift until she's 50, she is 31 now and I'm going to say i see a face lift by...40.

If she ever got seriously ill, or injured and it effected her looks how would she cope??? There is more to life, and more to a good friend/girlfriend/worker than their looks alone. Linda Evangelista underwent fat freezing to make sure she continued to looked her best for modelling, it was botched and she didn't leave her house for years. Sophie needs to take a moment and really think about the risks she probably can't see how she is really looking at the moment.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Iā€™m not surprised sheā€™s had these extra ā€œtweaksā€ done (and we know thereā€™ll be many many more to come), but Iā€™m shocked by the timing. I swear a few days ago she was posting about how she was loving herself. Or maybe that was about her body only?

Reactions: 12
I donā€™t understand the point of changing her face if she still uses face filters on instagram anyway ā€¦ she should stop ā€œinfluencingā€ people. Her job became dangerous and toxic for her followersā€¦

Reactions: 10
I cannot believe what she has done šŸ˜« she has some terrible terrible body image issues and I feel for her. But all sheā€™s doing is promoting to her followers that getting expensive, painful and risky surgery is as easy as popping out for a manicure!!! So dangerous and irresponsible.

Reactions: 14
I dont normally comment on this thread but today has pushed me over the edge. This hairline surgery is RIDICULOUS. All those stitches - its like shes Frankensteins Monster or something.

I dont say this lightly but Sophie is ill and needs help & support - no doctor should be operating on herā€¦ Her hairline was absolutely fine!!!
She really should have sought help for her body dysmorphia. Surely any good surgeon should have done some psychological assessment? Why are her parents enabling this? I know she's 30 odd but she has such a close relationship with them it seems, I'm just so surprised they're going along with it, picking her up etc.

Reactions: 9
Itā€™s concerning that for weeks sheā€™s said sheā€™s been suffering badly from body dysmorphia and then in last couple of weeks has been saying sheā€™s been feeling much better. I wonder if she was just feeling better because she knew she had another surgery booked in the diaryā€¦

Reactions: 9
She really should have sought help for her body dysmorphia. Surely any good surgeon should have done some psychological assessment? Why are her parents enabling this? I know she's 30 odd but she has such a close relationship with them it seems, I'm just so surprised they're going along with it, picking her up etc.
I suppose, at the end of the day, sheā€™s an adult and they canā€™t stop her/she probably threw a strop if they refused to collect her. šŸ«¢ I wonder what Jimmyā€™s family thinkā€¦

Reactions: 3
Canā€™t decide if I feel sad for her or if Iā€™m absolutely horrified. Probably a bit of both. She needs to step back from Instagram and spend some time in the real world around real people who donā€™t live in this bubble. Like someone else said, sheā€™s treating major (unnecessary) surgery as if sheā€™s just going to get her nails done and making it seem so normal to her followers when it absolutely isnā€™t.

Reactions: 20
Her parents are definitely enabling by helping take henny etc. mine would point blank refuse to help with my dog if I was doing all this surgery and they would say next holiday we arenā€™t helping look after the dog etc. can honestly say Iā€™ve never once looked at Sophie and thought she had a bad hairline itā€™s insane sheā€™s lowered it. Fair enough if she had a massive forehead but she really was fine before

Reactions: 14
She has literally had surgery to give her a filtered face. I know it shouldnā€™t annoy me but it annoys me the way the Kardashianā€™s pose like they havenā€™t had all the surgery to make them look the way they do. Sophie has done the exact same. Girls will sit and feel crappy about themselves, comparing their natural beauty to her when this isnā€™t the real Sophie.

itā€™s such a warped reality and totally un-needed.

Reactions: 7
In the meantime Jimmy is living his life and ignoring Sophieā€™s comment šŸ˜‚ i guess since she is gone, his back got better haha
This is the sort of thing I might comment on an acquaintance who I don't have on WhatsApp, NOT A BOYFRIEND. What a weird relationship. Glad he hasn't replied šŸ¤­šŸ¤­

Reactions: 13
In the meantime Jimmy is living his life and ignoring Sophieā€™s comment šŸ˜‚ i guess since she is gone, his back got better haha
Looooool bet heā€™s sponged money off her for so long using that back problem as an excuse for not working and not flying to the uk šŸ˜‚ we all said on here it was clearly bullshit. Looks like sheā€™s finally opened her eyes and sees that heā€™s taking her for a right mug. 100% sheā€™s funded the bali trips for them both omg šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚šŸ™ˆ

Reactions: 13
She had Gemma and her photographer friend over for a night of wine and crackers. Good to see she is hosting mates over at hers, shame they didn't talk her out of the Frankenstein surgery. She seems to be in the headspace that it wasn't done for aesthetics, but essential corrective work??

Was anyone here following Sophie when she had the absolutely massive lip fillers?? I think she got the dissolved and refilled to a lesser degree in 2018.. They were almost comically large for a while.

Reactions: 7
Heā€™s liked itā€¦probably in a bid to keep her sweet. I also noticed heā€™s posted a couple of photos with her in it recently, must be running out of $1 nasi goreng and needs to butter her up for a top up.

• Haha
Reactions: 5