Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely reckon this is what she was selling her designer bags for. She would’ve made a few thousand from them, can’t imagine she had 12k laying around on top of paying double rent in London. I think her nose looks great and it’s lovely she’s happy with it but I wish she’d stop posting videos of her eye bleeping herself

Reactions: 8
I think she said she paid £10k, has she said which surgeon she went to? I’m wondering if she went to Mr Hassan, she follows their page and that’s roughly the cost for him.

Reactions: 1
I have a friend who gets hooked up with fake designer on Whatsapp through a seller they found on AliExpress. The fakes are sooo realistic!
I think she probably buys a mix of fakes and authentic pieces, which makes it more difficult to tell. I reckon her Gucci underwear is fake, along with those pink Gucci shoes. Let’s face it, it’s not the first time she would have lied about having something fake 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Probably some of her chanel gear, the ski headband, cap, tights etc. I think the trainers are genuine, note how those balenciaga stompers that were everywhere have disappeared 😳

I was watching her stories and something bothered me a lot. Maybe I’m overreacting (English is obviously not my native language) but what does she mean with « I booked it privately and it costed a lot. » This is in regards to her contraception method so of course you pay it yourself. Wtf she paid full price like the rest of us “peasants” and she is complaining. What a witch

I was watching her stories and something bothered me a lot. Maybe I’m overreacting (English is obviously not my native language) but what does she mean with « I booked it privately and it costed a lot. » This is in regards to her contraception method so of course you pay it yourself. Wtf she paid full price like the rest of us “peasants” and she is complaining. What a witch
Contraception is completely free in the UK and normally you wouldn’t have to pay to get a coil taken out via our national health service. But because of the pandemic there are delays and so she’d have to wait to get it done for free at a GP or sexual health clinic. Not to defend her or anything because she’s INCREDIBLY privileged to be able to get it done privately and spend £400. She seems to have plenty of spare cash so she should be grateful not complaining... because most people are having to wait until the pandemic is over to get these kinds of procedures done.

Reactions: 11
The IUD is free on the NHS. I think she meant she didn’t want to wait for an NHS appointment (they might be paused at the moment), so she is having it sorted out privately (which means she has to pay for it).

(edited - oops I typed too slow and the previous comment is much better!)

Reactions: 3
No coil removals are done free on the NHS but some areas aren’t doing things like this because of COVID, so she has paid privately. I just had mine taken out last week and didn’t pay.

She’s happy to pay for a second flat, which sits completely empty, but god the overworked NHS is sooo annoying because they’re overbooked during the pandemic.
I found her stories this morning so frustrating, because she seems incapable of stringing together an intelligent sentence. Just full of moaning in regards to her own negative experience with contraceptive methods, rather than educating her followers.
Completely understand if anyone disagrees, as it’s not necessarily her role to raise awareness, but if she’s going to act as though she’s so opinionated and well versed on the topic, she could do some research and produce thought provoking stories. She just sounds so dim 😅

Reactions: 12
This girl literally has a never ending money pot, the rest of us are all clearly in the wrong professions!!! She’s also so out of touch with reality. We’re going through a global pandemic where people have lost not only jobs etc but lives and she’s moaning at the NHS, thankfully for miss moneybags she can afford £400 to have it privately removed but what about her followers who might not be so privileged and having to wait in pain like her until they can have things done with the NHS. I very much doubt many of her followers can relate to the fact that she’s paying in excess of £4K a month in rent at the moment, constantly buying designer items & just spent £10k on plastic surgery. I think she needs to learn to be a bit more discreet and read the room.

also wtf is going on with the colour of her make up on her nose in her stories?! It’s literally orange.

Reactions: 18
It’s a bit of a kick in the teeth for other ladies not being able to have theirs removed. What does she get/gain out of announcing she’s going private to get it removed??! Apart from coming cross as braggy.
I have the injection and fortunately have been able to still get it every 12 weeks throughout the lockdown.

Reactions: 7
I hope she realises her privilege and donates money from selling one of her designer bags to a women’s health charity. Some young women in the UK and all around the world are in a place where they can’t afford sanitary pads and she’s coming on here to brag about a £400 procedure.

Anyone feel like she’s desperately trying to live a high end lifestyle, like always getting private procedures (like when she had private covid tests done), paying extortionate amounts of money for an *aesthetic* flat, plastic surgery, lots and lots of designer bags/clothes. She has no boundaries at this point, she just does whatever she likes, it feels like she’s almost out of control. I think it’ll just make her more depressed than she already is, in the long run.

Reactions: 12
In defence of our Soph, I don’t think she was bragging about having her coil removed privately or rubbing it in. I think she was trying to make the point that it’s really frustrating that women’s health is not taken seriously so she was left in pain for ages and not able to get it sorted on the NHS which is a really valuable point to raise actually!

I can’t even tell the difference with her nose btw, it always looked fine to me. It makes me so sad how much work she has done, really seems like she will never be happy with it, and she looks so generic now and it’s such a weird homogeneous look everybody is going for as everyone just adopts and reinforces the same beauty standards again and again.

Also her stories the other day about not having filler in 2 years because she just uses the gua sha now / didn’t she get her filler topped up at the end of last year?! I remember being annoyed about her getting it done during a lockdown. But she’s soooo tRaNsPaReNt with us. BRB gonna get a piece of jade to roll over my face because apparently that’s better than hundreds of pounds worth of cosmetic procedures!

Reactions: 9
Anyone feel like she’s desperately trying to live a high end lifestyle, like always getting private procedures (like when she had private covid tests done)
Let's not forget that she ordered those private tests not because she was displaying symptoms, but so she would be allowed to board an 18hr flight to Bali in December. The national lockdown meant she couldn't go on her NYE trip and coincidentally, at that point she realised it was best that she didn't travel during a pandemic... But didn't want the money she spent on those tests to go to waste, so her and Jimmy drove all the way to Heathrow airport to take those tests for the lols and waited a couple of hours in a queue whilst the death toll in the UK rocketed, moaning the entire time about said queue.
Raising awareness of underfunded sexual health services is one thing, but she didn't attempt to do that, because she focused only on her own experienced and didn't bother to do any research. Hence she was flooded with DMs from confused women... Then she complained about really trivial points of her private appointment, which is incredibly ignorant.

Her outburst at Jimmy earlier was so bizarre- I get that it's banter between a couple, but it's so strange making faces and calling him a "bleeping weirdo" when he leaves the room... The way she interacts with her family and Jimmy and snaps at her followers really makes me question her social skills

Reactions: 14
What happened between her and Millie does anyone know? (Sorry if I’m totally late to the party)
I've been wondering too. I know they don't follow each other anymore. And they made it seem like they ended the podcast on good terms so I have no idea.

Reactions: 3
What happened between her and Millie does anyone know? (Sorry if I’m totally late to the party)
I’m so curious about this too. Definitely seems like they had a falling out and that’s why their podcast ended. Millie unfollowed her on Instagram first and then Sophie followed suit.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.