Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
E6688DDE-80CE-4825-BA4E-67BBF3A3FFCD.png

3A8FDBB8-1188-400D-B981-2AC2EC829FF0.png
Did Sophie not learn anything from Dani’s ordeal of leaving her pup in the bathroom overnight? I think she needs to really reconsider what Hendrix needs to “learn”, all she ever does is, is encourage his barking. I’ve not once seen her tell him off. She’s always rewarding his bad behaviour and thinking it’s cute. It frustrates me that small dog owners get away with having such badly trained dogs. If it was a large breed it would be a completely different situation...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Why is she absolutely incapable of taking accountability for anything?! She’s been so open about being an absolute nightmare neighbour (getting told off for bringing mud into communal corridors, constant parcel deliveries, noise complaints etc). This poor man can probably see right through her😭
As always, absolutely riveting conversation from Jimmay

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Not very on brand for Vanish, she’s not a good representation 🤢😅
The economic situation for Miss “I only buy Chanel bags” must be very bad if she is promoting Vanish. Paying rent for two people becomes too pricey for poor little Sophie

View attachment 466889
View attachment 466890Did Sophie not learn anything from Dani’s ordeal of leaving her pup in the bathroom overnight? I think she needs to really reconsider what Hendrix needs to “learn”, all she ever does is, is encourage his barking. I’ve not once seen her tell him off. She’s always rewarding his bad behaviour and thinking it’s cute. It frustrates me that small dog owners get away with having such badly trained dogs. If it was a large breed it would be a completely different situation...
Interesting that she put ‘kicked out’ of her last place. People clearly complained about her and that’s why she moved so quickly.

I remember her saying her mental health was poor whilst she was in her old flat, was being anxious over pissing her neighbours off what she meant? Because that’s not poor mental health that’s guilt because you know you’ve created a nightmare of a dog and its pissing your neighbours off.

She is constantly the victim and it’s so boring.

Reactions: 16
‘If I have to be known as a grandpa beater then I will’ does anyone else find this such a strange thing to say on what’s meant to be a professional platform. I know she’s joking (hope so) but I just find that a really gross thing to say.

Reactions: 12
Interesting that she put ‘kicked out’ of her last place. People clearly complained about her and that’s why she moved so quickly.

I remember her saying her mental health was poor whilst she was in her old flat, was being anxious over pissing her neighbours off what she meant? Because that’s not poor mental health that’s guilt because you know you’ve created a nightmare of a dog and its pissing your neighbours off.

She is constantly the victim and it’s so boring.
She was encouraging her neighbours to complain about the dog because she wanted the lettings agent to end her contract because she’d already committed to this new place with 8m left on her old lease. Professional victim this one.

Now shes going on like she’s an expert in dog separation anxiety when SHE CAUSED IT by taking it everywhere with her. So irresponsible.

• Wow
‘If I have to be known as a grandpa beater then I will’ does anyone else find this such a strange thing to say on what’s meant to be a professional platform. I know she’s joking (hope so) but I just find that a really gross thing to say.
I really don’t get her beef with someone who is clearly doing their job well. I want this groundskeeper - he sounds like he is on it and runs a tight ship!

She sounds like a petulant child.

This whole having to move out because the dog hated her neighbour is absolute BS and I can’t believe she’s not being called out on it, multiple times she said she would just use that as leverage to get out of her tenancy and wished the neighbour would keep complaining. She wanted to move because she saw a better flat. Ugh.

• Heart
She brings out the lockdown cop in time - why is she always on the tube???

This whole having to move out because the dog hated her neighbour is absolute BS and I can’t believe she’s not being called out on it, multiple times she said she would just use that as leverage to get out of her tenancy and wished the neighbour would keep complaining. She wanted to move because she saw a better flat. Ugh.
Also yes I’m glad someone else picked up on that blatant inconsistency too! She’s become such a liar

Reactions: 5
I know quantity is valued way more than quality on Instagram, but her posts are absolute trash 😭 reposting old instas of her sitting down as a suggestion for insta poses... Sophie, you have an entire day to make one insta post and it’s still absolute rubbish

Reactions: 7
I know quantity is valued way more than quality on Instagram, but her posts are absolute trash 😭 reposting old instas of her sitting down as a suggestion for insta poses... Sophie, you have an entire day to make one insta post and it’s still absolute rubbish
Absolutely riveting content. Didn’t know you could sit down for an insta pic, going to try it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know we can all fall victim to the orange fake tan hands but I’m also not trying to flog tanning products!

Tango tits and matching tango mitts.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.