Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Estee does the same bag lady look when taking office out for bathroom breaks.

seriously, just have a hoody and leggings ready to go, at least be dressed!

The building looks so lovely too! Her poor neighbours
yes it looks beautiful, shame about the leccy meter, is this how she pops down to the shop for top ups, bathrobe, flip flops and a coffee in hand :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
A second Prada styling reel, equally as awful as the first... I was interested in how well her first Prada reel did and it only has about 1,000 likes and 32 comments- does that not seem like incredibly low engagement for someone with nearly 200k followers?

Reactions: 5
Estee does the same bag lady look when taking office out for bathroom breaks.

seriously, just have a hoody and leggings ready to go, at least be dressed!

yes it looks beautiful, shame about the leccy meter, is this how she pops down to the shop for top ups, bathrobe, flip flops and a coffee in hand :ROFLMAO:
Hahaha that would be a sight to see , Soph in her dressing gown off to put a fiver on the leccy 🤣

The building looks so lovely too! Her poor neighbours
She posted a story the other day saying “some twit” in her building had accidentally locked her out. Lovely way to endear yourself to your new neighbours 😂

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 4
Lol at her rant over the estate agents saying she needs a professional clean of her old flat when she’s already had one and they should expect wear she tear over 3 years. Yes they should go a certain degree but we all saw the state of that place and the carpets/bathroom etc, she completely trashed the place and showed no respect for it. Annoys me she never takes responsibility for anything, she’s always the victim. And don’t even get me started on the 2nd prada styling video 😂 looks like she’s grabbed her dads creased clothes off the floor that she’s squeezed her camel toe into

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lol at her rant over the estate agents saying she needs a professional clean of her old flat when she’s already had one and they should expect wear she tear over 3 years. Yes they should go a certain degree but we all saw the state of that place and the carpets/bathroom etc, she completely trashed the place and showed no respect for it. Annoys me she never takes responsibility for anything, she’s always the victim. And don’t even get me started on the 2nd prada styling video 😂 looks like she’s grabbed her dads creased clothes off the floor that she’s squeezed her camel toe into
Does she forget that she has almost the equivalent of the entire Glastonbury crowd following her???

The estate agents probably seen the videos of her dog shitting everywhere. I’d want at least 3 professional cleans to get rid of any trace of that mucky cow.

At least one of the neighbours in that massive building has probably come across her. Imagine calling them twats. Her attitude STINKS.

Reactions: 7
Omg I’m raging at her stories tonight that she’s admitted to having Botox in her forehead. She was pushing vampire facials etc and being shady about Botox saying she’d rather inject blood into her face than get Botox. I remember me and my Botoxed forehead feeling personally attacked about it at the time! Now she’s admitted she had it ‘to lift a heavy brow’ but obviously having it in your forehead does prevent wrinkles.

I’m honestly so annoyed. I OBVIOUSLY don’t think there’s anything wrong with getting Botox (I can’t wait to have my pug who slept on a radiator forehead smoothed out post lockdown) but pretending to be anti Botox a while ago when you know you’ve had it done is so damaging. And THEN she has the nerve to preach about people being honest about beauty standards and fillers and filters etc. She is honestly the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Although ps I have to say I read her ‘some twit locked me out of the building’ as referring to either herself or Jimmy rather than a neighbour to give her credit ...

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Did anyone see her answer to a comment (on stories so maybe a q&a) where someone said they were anxious about coming out of lockdown and tango tits said she was actually really excited. And she listed all the stuff she was excited about: seeing friends and family, eating out, pub, travelling if possible etc which is all fair enough (and fair enough if my fellow tattlers feel that too, I also can’t wait to do fun stuff). But it’s like - could she not also understand that some people are worried because as well as the fun stuff it also means travelling on the central line at rush hour every day to go to work? She didn’t really show much empathy from what I remember and seemed a bit tone deaf to what the lives of her audience might be like.
but I guess we can’t all take bikini pics in Bali and call it a job. Someone has to do the boring stuff! Maybe I should spice it up in the office and turn up with just a blazer and big knickers on. No bra, no skirt.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see her answer to a comment (on stories so maybe a q&a) where someone said they were anxious about coming out of lockdown and tango tits said she was actually really excited. And she listed all the stuff she was excited about: seeing friends and family, eating out, pub, travelling if possible etc which is all fair enough (and fair enough if my fellow tattlers feel that too, I also can’t wait to do fun stuff). But it’s like - could she not also understand that some people are worried because as well as the fun stuff it also means travelling on the central line at rush hour every day to go to work? She didn’t really show much empathy from what I remember and seemed a bit tone deaf to what the lives of her audience might be like.
but I guess we can’t all take bikini pics in Bali and call it a job. Someone has to do the boring stuff! Maybe I should spice it up in the office and turn up with just a blazer and big knickers on. No bra, no skirt.
I found that whole long page story so odd and completely tone deaf. I feel excited but also a little anxious about things going back to normal, I know of others with mixed feelings about it all. We haven’t all been fleeing to NZ before the first lockdown, having our bf fly back to the uk twice and going on a trip to Mykonos in the summer. She’s extremely out of touch at this point.

Reactions: 6
Omg I’m raging at her stories tonight that she’s admitted to having Botox in her forehead. She was pushing vampire facials etc and being shady about Botox saying she’d rather inject blood into her face than get Botox. I remember me and my Botoxed forehead feeling personally attacked about it at the time! Now she’s admitted she had it ‘to lift a heavy brow’ but obviously having it in your forehead does prevent wrinkles.

I’m honestly so annoyed. I OBVIOUSLY don’t think there’s anything wrong with getting Botox (I can’t wait to have my pug who slept on a radiator forehead smoothed out post lockdown) but pretending to be anti Botox a while ago when you know you’ve had it done is so damaging. And THEN she has the nerve to preach about people being honest about beauty standards and fillers and filters etc. She is honestly the biggest hypocrite in the world.

Although ps I have to say I read her ‘some twit locked me out of the building’ as referring to either herself or Jimmy rather than a neighbour to give her credit ...
her embarrassment about botox is the same as her shame at having fake tits. Why, so many people choose to do one or both of these, and she wanted these, she bought them for herself, so why lie, why pretend??

I think she had botox to prevent wrinkles settling in, she doesn't want to 'look' old (she doesn't) and was too insecure to mention it. I am not at the point of needing anything, but I am definitely thinking about it, wondering where the fug to go, who to trust not to make me look like a reality tv star reject etc and, I think her forehead looks good! I looked at her forehead a few times more and, thought maybe those facials were worth splashing out on, and I don't need to do botox? but then considered that she has lip, cheek, jaw, nose and under eye fillers going on, I doubt they're not pushing baby botox on her at least.

tldr - her forehead looks good, why lie and shame people who want to tox? (also I need to know how do you choose a good place??)

Reactions: 3
Stinky attitude at it again. She said something like “Cant relate” which came across so rude and you’re right, no empathy at all.

Its completely normal to be anxious about impending change, never mind change after 12+ months of a global pandemic.

The botox thing as well. Botox is FINE if you want it and FINE if you don’t. Doesn’t make you better than anyone if you’ve had it or not. What’s not fine, is LYING.

(@Swipeupyouguys i would look at registered medical professionals who have Botox clinics, check out their work, reviews from paying customers etc)

Reactions: 6
I really don't understand why she's so embarrassed/ashamed to admit certain procedures (boob job, botox) but really open about others (lip fillers, non-surgical nose job, etc).

Obviously it's completely up to her, but I personally feel like she's having too much work done. I think she clearly has some major insecurities, and her looks are absolutely EVERYTHING to her. It's kinda sad. She looks like a completely different person now compared to a few years ago, and not in a good way (in my opinion).

I don’t think I could be arsed owning a dog while living in a flat. How many times do you have to take it outside a day to go to the toilet?

Reactions: 1
Sorry to be a bleep but just watched her vlog on YT and I actually thought wow you’re so ugly. All that filler etc has not helped 😂

• Haha
Wtf is with her make up recently?! She’s doing that hideous thing where people conceal and bake under their eyes and it’s super light, she literally looks like clown

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.