Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sophie said Carl is a friend but if you look on his YouTube from a few years ago he says that Sophie is his girlfriend. I’m thinking that she doesn’t want to say my ex.

Reactions: 2
Haha he’s now a trader... because y’know, someone with no experience whatsoever can start trading at home and make a living out of it 😬 I hope he didn’t fall for one of those MLM FX trading schemes
I think he is creating the next cryptocurrency as we type.

sophie had said she ain't about that 9 to 5 grind no more. she needs a rich and generous man to spoil her like the lady of leisure she is.

• Haha
How is she getting a blow dry for her dog in a lockdown!! Are me and my scruffy locks missing something?

Reactions: 3
How is she getting a blow dry for her dog in a lockdown!! Are me and my scruffy locks missing something?
As the dog groomers are open Selfish Sophie see’s no harm in taking a non essential trip so her dog can look cute and fluffy.

*I don’t think people shouldn’t be a allowed to take their dogs to the groomers, as some dogs require this. A blow dry for a dog whilst we’re in a pandemic though is a different story..

Reactions: 4
Does Jimmy smile when he’s sleeping because he’s not listening to her constantly whining? Dreaming about happier times pre-tango tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Her Prada loafer styling 🤢 I’m no fashionista but why does she insist on wearing skirts that just cover her bum/don’t fit/look awful. I’m only a year older than Sophie and I would not dress in any of those. She’s turning into Lauren goodger dressing for the body she thinks she has not what actually flatters her shape

Reactions: 8
Her Prada loafer styling 🤢 I’m no fashionista but why does she insist on wearing skirts that just cover her bum/don’t fit/look awful. I’m only a year older than Sophie and I would not dress in any of those. She’s turning into Lauren goodger dressing for the body she thinks she has not what actually flatters her shape
Came on here to say the exact same! She dresses like she’s 21, not nearly 30 (which isn’t old btw). I’m a similar age, and my style has changed from what I wore in my 20s to what I wear now.

Sophie has a lovely figure but she needs to dress for it and stop trying to force herself into this beige influencer mould. She used to wear lovely outfits, especially some of her tea and midi dresses. I get fashions change and it’s her job to keep her style current, but you can also do so whilst dressing for your figure and age.

I think she forgets that her followers have likely followed her for many years but yet she’s still desperate to appeal to that younger demographic. Which let’s face it, is a losing battle because there will always be someone younger and more current who will be more appealing.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.