Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m quite sad about her style now! I know that sounds mad but she was one of the first influencers I followed and I used to love her outfits. Like I’d genuinely save them and try and replicate them, and it was achievable because she shopped in the places I shopped and I could do it.

Now I’m like what? I hate it all and it’s all so expensive too! Everything is designer but why? It doesn’t look good. I can’t remember the last time I saw an outfit of hers I liked. I get that tastes change and she can do realistically whatever she wants but it’s just always a bit sad when it happens.

Reactions: 16
I’m quite sad about her style now! I know that sounds mad but she was one of the first influencers I followed and I used to love her outfits. Like I’d genuinely save them and try and replicate them, and it was achievable because she shopped in the places I shopped and I could do it.

Now I’m like what? I hate it all and it’s all so expensive too! Everything is designer but why? It doesn’t look good. I can’t remember the last time I saw an outfit of hers I liked. I get that tastes change and she can do realistically whatever she wants but it’s just always a bit sad when it happens.
Totally agree with this 💯

Reactions: 2
I don’t necessarily think there’s anything wrong with choosing clothing items which aren’t flattering for body shapes etc, although I agree that as an influencer it may not be ‘inspiring’ for your followers. What bothers me is how cheap and tacky absolutely everything looks 🤮 everything she touches turns into tat ready to be shipped off to a landfill

Reactions: 3
I agree. She used to be my favourite influencer. I loved her style and would often buy outfits she wore. She's done a complete 180 in terms of what she wears and I absolutely hate it all now. I know people's style evolves and changes throughout the years but it really does feel like she totally switched overnight and it seems inauthentic. Something screams that it isn't her vibe deep down. Remember when she accused allchloerose of copying her outfits lol

Reactions: 8
Remember when she accused allchloerose of copying her outfits lol
Really?! I think I’ve entirely missed this! Not surprised though, Sophie will pick a fight with a bloody lamppost 😔
Just had a look at allchloerose’s Instagram and her feed and style seems so much nicer

Reactions: 6
Chloes feed and style is gorgeous. When you look at her page and then back to Sophie’s with her creased grubby look 😂

In fairness I think allchloerose really was blatantly copying. This is back when Sophie’s content was actually good and worth copying. She also plagiarised blogs basically word for word. She did it to Gemma too - if you google ‘allchloerose plagiarism’ Gemma’s tweets with screenshots about it are still up

• Wow
Reactions: 4
In fairness I think allchloerose really was blatantly copying. This is back when Sophie’s content was actually good and worth copying. She also plagiarised blogs basically word for word. She did it to Gemma too - if you google ‘allchloerose plagiarism’ Gemma’s tweets with screenshots about it are still up
Oh no. I googled and now I have severe second hand embarrassment for Chloe. 😬😐

It’s the short skirts and the legs which just really aren’t her best feature. With the bad fake tan it
Just looks awful

Reactions: 4
She looks uncomfortable in all those outfits she puts together now, and I think they go straight to ebloggers with the tags still attached, bypassing her wardrobe altogether. (I haven't seen those Prada loafers look good on anyone yet.) It doesn't feel as if she is wearing 'her' style anymore, or at least that is how it is coming across to me. The last lot of clothes that looked cute were the Christmas 2019 outfits.

Reactions: 5
I’m sorry for going off topic, but I have to disagree with this! 😅 I love the loafers and have seen them styled so beautifully...just not by Sophie
Sorry if nobody wanted to see pics of them, I just really love them 😂
I’d never heard of Lisa before. I really like the look of the brown ones!

Reactions: 1
Yea the blog posts were really dodgy. They weren't even good blog posts to begin with but then Sophie and Gemma accused her of copying insta outfits too which I thought was ironic considering Gemma and Sophie literally used to dress the same 🤣

• Haha
Correct me if I’m wrong but I find all the mainstream fast cheap fashion influencers all dress the same as they’re all trying to flog the same tit!

Reactions: 8
You know the situation is really tragic if you’re resorting to plagiarising Sophie and Gemma of all people 😂 so cringe!

• Haha
Why is she on the tube, and out and about in central lockdown in the middle of lockdown?! So much for stay in your local area.. the guidance clearly says to stay at home except for essential reasons and exercise 🤦‍♀️ Also didn’t she buy both a bike and a car bc of the pandemic?! Can’t stand her.

Reactions: 11
It looks like they've just been for a little walking tour of central London - must be nice!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.