Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone remember her complaining that second hand shops dont make an effort to present their clothes and bags in an esthetic way? How is she making the ASOS haul desirable when everything is wrinkled? I wouldn’t buy anything from her. 0 effort should be rewarded with 0 buys from her bleep followers

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Tbh she could do much better, attractive fella but everything she said about him just screamed red flag.

Wonder if Sophie has checked in on her? Getting the impression not.
she's busy being a boss with a 26 year old son to support.

in all fairness they are more colleague than mates, and gemma did seem to have a decent sized group of mates she used to sometimes post with on nights out (stories)
if she's still with her bf then fair enough, but he never seemed that good to her. hot and cold, needing breaks, not replying to messages etc. that is not nice! I doubt sophie would stand for that, she'd be tearing him a new one, then demanding Roses, a takeaway with no carbs and a flight to Bail.
PALE PINK PASTEL ROSES!!! Personally I like white. everyone else? yellow, red, black, deep pink, pastel pink, rainbow??

God Jimmy getting her flowers sent in a few days, I’d rather not have anything. It’s very well known when Valentine’s Day is, if he genuinely wanted to get her flowers he would’ve been organised and had them ordered for delivery today. I sense he doesn’t want to buy her anything seeing as he’s not bought her birthday presents etc in the past as she likes to remind us all. Screams desperation from Sophie that she needs material things to feel validation. She’s clearly forced him to buy them for her. So sad

Reactions: 9
The stories she posted of Hendrix howling when she went out the other day - she might fight it cute that he's so attached to her but it's not good for the dog to be so anxious at being left. I obviously don't think that dogs should be left alone for long periods of time but there are times when you do just have to leave your dog for a while and a dog (while most dogs don't like it) should be fairly chill and be able to handle it. She's setting herself up for real issues when everything returns to normal and also I feel bad for her dog being in such turmoil over what should/will be a routine thing!
she loves that he,'s so clingy with her! no matter how bad it is for the dog. :cautious:
I love how everyone on here gives in depth comments about her and my input is “her voice is whiney”. 😂🤦🏼‍♀️
it is nasal and whiney.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Everytime she does a haul, i find it hard not to focus on her bolt ons that don’t move and always seem to have a* nipple on 🥴

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
The irony of her calling anything tacky. Is she not tacky personified?!

Jimmy seems like a boring but harmless sack of potatoes (oh no carbs!). I felt a bit sorry for him today. Imagine his mates seeing the way she berates and belittles him?! And I don’t care if it’s joking or real, don’t talk to me like that - and definitely don’t film it ffs

• Heart
Reactions: 10
The irony of her calling anything tacky. Is she not tacky personified?!

Jimmy seems like a boring but harmless sack of potatoes (oh no carbs!). I felt a bit sorry for him today. Imagine his mates seeing the way she berates and belittles him?! And I don’t care if it’s joking or real, don’t talk to me like that - and definitely don’t film it ffs
She is the epitome of tacky!!!

• Haha
she's waiting for free doggy training from some bouji company. just as she got the free dog food.

Old news but her complaining about the electricity meter is driving me mad. I would definitely find it annoying and inconvenient - but isn't it the kind of thing that you check when looking at apartments to rent? Like when I moved into mine I checked whether it ran on gas, electricity etc and the meters and stuff?

Like, you didn't check, which was dumb, and now you're paying the price. I'd be very surprised if her landlord lets her change the entire meter?! sometimes you don't even get control over suppliers!

Reactions: 12
OMG her latest moving vlog. Hendrix escaping like that and her chasing after him with no idea what to do. Jesus Christ.

She obviously threw a tantrum about the Valentine's Day flowers so he ordered her some to shut her up. Isn't he unemployed since moving to the UK for her? Who in their right mind would be so demanding about gifts (not forgetting the birthday flights he "owes" her) from someone who doesn't even have a job yet having moved halfway across the world for her?

He probably doesn't see the point buying her gifts as she just buys herself so much crap anyway.

Reactions: 8
Isn't he unemployed since moving to the UK for her? Who in their right mind would be so demanding about gifts (not forgetting the birthday flights he "owes" her) from someone who doesn't even have a job yet having moved halfway across the world for her?
Haha he’s now a trader... because y’know, someone with no experience whatsoever can start trading at home and make a living out of it 😬 I hope he didn’t fall for one of those MLM FX trading schemes

OMG her latest moving vlog. Hendrix escaping like that and her chasing after him with no idea what to do. Jesus Christ.

She obviously threw a tantrum about the Valentine's Day flowers so he ordered her some to shut her up. Isn't he unemployed since moving to the UK for her? Who in their right mind would be so demanding about gifts (not forgetting the birthday flights he "owes" her) from someone who doesn't even have a job yet having moved halfway across the world for her?

He probably doesn't see the point buying her gifts as she just buys herself so much crap anyway.
I wasn’t going to watch her video. But I might do now for comedy value seeing her chase after the dog (only now I know he’s ok!!)

• Haha
Haha he’s now a trader... because y’know, someone with no experience whatsoever can start trading at home and make a living out of it 😬 I hope he didn’t fall for one of those MLM FX trading schemes
Oh good lord.

Old news but her complaining about the electricity meter is driving me mad. I would definitely find it annoying and inconvenient - but isn't it the kind of thing that you check when looking at apartments to rent? Like when I moved into mine I checked whether it ran on gas, electricity etc and the meters and stuff?

Like, you didn't check, which was dumb, and now you're paying the price. I'd be very surprised if her landlord lets her change the entire meter?! sometimes you don't even get control over suppliers!
Some of her followers may be in a position where they have to use these pre paid meters and the way she’s going on about it is so degrading. Seriously can’t stand her the stuck up witch.

• Heart
I just watched the moving vlog to see what people were talking about and my goodness she’s the absolute worst :sick: swearing down the street, completely getting in the way of a poor pedestrian with a pram and screaming at Carl to bring out the dog food, whilst filming it all! If she was genuinely worried, she would've dropped the camera instead of filming Hendrix running down the street. Then just dumping the dog leash onto Carl and saying "he's your responsibility now!" and walking off instead of apologising for her drama or thanking them for their help! Really hate giving her views that clearly 'validate' her, but it's she's an absolute car crash that you can't look away from!

Also must drive her insane that Gemma and Carl's girlfriend, along with many others, received flowers and gifts on Valentine's Day and she didn't even get the "hideous yellow carnations from the supermarket" that she thought Jimmy would buy her! Hope she soon realises that Valentine's Day isn't about gifts and stops berating long suffering Jimmy at any given opportunity.

I just watched the moving vlog to see what people were talking about and my goodness she’s the absolute worst :sick: swearing down the street, completely getting in the way of a poor pedestrian with a pram and screaming at Carl to bring out the dog food, whilst filming it all! If she was genuinely worried, she would've dropped the camera instead of filming Hendrix running down the street. Then just dumping the dog leash onto Carl and saying "he's your responsibility now!" and walking off instead of apologising for her drama or thanking them for their help! Really hate giving her views that clearly 'validate' her, but it's she's an absolute car crash that you can't look away from!

Also must drive her insane that Gemma and Carl's girlfriend, along with many others, received flowers and gifts on Valentine's Day and she didn't even get the "hideous yellow carnations from the supermarket" that she thought Jimmy would buy her! Hope she soon realises that Valentine's Day isn't about gifts and stops berating long suffering Jimmy at any given opportunity.
she loves stuff and gifts are important to her. if it is to work peacefully Jimmy needs to buy her gifts, luxury ones or accept he is different and doesn't want to waste money on her. I couldn't be with someone who expected I spent hundreds (thousands ?) on them for holidays and birthdays. I wonder what she got him for valentine's day? she probably just thinks buying herself new undercrakers and presenting herself to him is plenty🍆🍑🍤🤮

she loves stuff and gifts are important to her. if it is to work peacefully Jimmy needs to buy her gifts, luxury ones or accept he is different and doesn't want to waste money on her. I couldn't be with someone who expected I spent hundreds (thousands ?) on them for holidays and birthdays. I wonder what she got him for valentine's day? she probably just thinks buying herself new undercrakers and presenting herself to him is plenty🍆🍑🍤🤮
*undercrackers autocorrect doesn't like my lingo

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
I can’t believe she carried on filming when her dog escaped on a busy London street!!! My dogs have escaped a couple of times and the sheer panic I felt - I just cannot imagine prioritising filming the moment over desperately trying to get them back! 🤯

Reactions: 7
Appreciate everyone will side-eye me for asking because we often talk about how heavy her makeup is but...does anyone know the name of the bronzing face gel she uses? She mentioned it in her story the other day but doesn't have a makeup highlight or anything

Appreciate everyone will side-eye me for asking because we often talk about how heavy her makeup is but...does anyone know the name of the bronzing face gel she uses? She mentioned it in her story the other day but doesn't have a makeup highlight or anything
I can’t remember the exact one she used but I know Dr hauschka do one and I’m sure the bottle looked like this
563BC91C-CC3A-42E6-BE72-160A78DC3181.jpeg

I watched up to the dog running away and then stopped.

I’m pretty sure she said the owners of the place live overseas, so it’s probably for ease that they’re on pay as you go!? Idk. Surely she would have been told that before she moved in?

also, her ex got his gf roses yesterday by the looks of it 😂 I wonder how Sophie feels about that!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.