Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can tell how shy and self-conscious she is in that video. The money's definitely gone to her head

Reactions: 3
You can tell how shy and self-conscious she is in that video. The money's definitely gone to her head
It’s a shame though, because I actually think she looks loads prettier without all of the work she’s had done. Even her teeth, which she’s mentioned she was self conscious about, look nicer just being more natural.

I understand why she’s had so much work done, she’s mentioned quite a few times that she was bullied for her looks, so it’s no surprise she’s self conscious now. But in her strive for perfection (looks wise) she’s lost who she was and why people liked her. It’s a shame.

Reactions: 8
It’s a shame though, because I actually think she looks loads prettier without all of the work she’s had done. Even her teeth, which she’s mentioned she was self conscious about, look nicer just being more natural.

I understand why she’s had so much work done, she’s mentioned quite a few times that she was bullied for her looks, so it’s no surprise she’s self conscious now. But in her strive for perfection (looks wise) she’s lost who she was and why people liked her. It’s a shame.
I agree! I remember her talking about how nasty people were about the way she looked when she was younger, which is heartbreaking! You can see that she's had some things done in that video like her boobs and her nose, so I'm guessing she began to associate genuine compliments with the work she had done and went overboard.

I definitely don't have any sympathy for her anymore though, because she's so shamelessly nasty. I can definitely see her having a really toxic and insecure approach towards other women, where she witches about their appearance, especially if Jimmy has any interaction with them

Reactions: 7
Telling Jimmaayyy what flowers she likes like a spoilt brat 🙄. What happened to the thought that counts....

Reactions: 11
her love languages seem to be gifts, words of affirmation and quality time spent together! his....??? well they don't align it seems. i guess like most guys it's physical touch.

not showering her with spenny gifts, well, he is unemployed and she is bankrolling him which has to breed resentment. Now the flat is gorgeous, there is take out all the time, new furniture, new tech everything right down to having her old phone so he doesn't have to buy one. All this topped off with no work or responsibilities - it's a nice life, but it's like she has a 26 year old son at this point.

comparing 2017 to 2020 sophie, one I would be friends with, the other I think would be a nightmare who would bully me. influencers are meant to be likeable, that's how they sell to their viewers. now she's just a mean girl. she also needs to value herself more than her appearance! face fillers are making her look worse not better.

Reactions: 10
Has she ever posted food or recipes that aren’t weight loss motivated? It’s so annoying and I wish she’d just not mention food at all

I was thinking the same. She needs to live a little. Makes me laugh when she gets sent boxes of cupcakes and chocolate because I can’t imagine her eating them.

Reactions: 2
I was thinking the same. She needs to live a little. Makes me laugh when she gets sent boxes of cupcakes and chocolate because I can’t imagine her eating them.
Haha, no way she eats them! you can tell by looking at her (she hasn't got that inthefrow or Amelia liana build) that she really has to watch what she eats and being short will mean she could gain weight easily. I doubt many influencers eat all the delicious, indulgent and let's be real expensive, free food they get sent, I wistfully cling to the hope that they give it away rather than simply binning it. Remaining realistic, Sophie admitted she won't even buy a toaster or have bread in her gaff so the idea of her eating cakes, doughnuts, chocolates is well, unlikely.

Being a normal woman, with a normal body is what separated the influencers from the models, and that's what made them appealing. if I want to see s Topshop haul on tall, willowly models I can click on the asos website myself. I want to see how an average girl makes these looks work for her! also less Chanel, no one in a normal job has those, even well paid professionals can't drop thousands in a bag.

Reactions: 8
Someone put it perfectly on this thread a few weeks ago- she hasn't matured since her teenage years and is stuck in the early 00's!

Working out twice a day and the ridiculous no carb rule, followed by frantic tantrums and binges. She obsesses over Chanel, even though a lot of people who can afford Chanel, choose not to buy it full price because the price increases are unjustifiable. Every designer item she purchases has to have an obvious logo on it, even a plain pair of white Prada trainers. Unethical designer pup that fits into her handbag. Mindless daily reality tv binges. Crazy huge asos/misguided etc sprees and generally not giving a tit about the impact of fast fashion. Not caring about the environment or showing support towards ANY social issues (where was she during BLM, inequality and free school meals debates in the UK, anti-abortion laws in Poland etc). Shallow and often 'toxic' feminist views. The list goes on!

Most importantly, she doesn't care to educate herself and grow as a person, she will only accept validation and doesn't care to have debates that enlighten her.

Reactions: 16
anyone else craving raw kale and sprouts!? if it weren't for the halloumi cheese I'd swear she'd kicked niomi smart's diet.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her stories where she’s directing Jimmy to buy her flowers? I think she thinks this is either relatable or feminism but it’s neither

• Sick
Reactions: 10
She really leaves a sour taste every time she posts. I’m in it for her drama but it’s now just a bit awful. She’s a head to Jimmy, a guy who has moved half way round the world for her. He doesn’t seem to enjoy having a camera shoved in his face every 5 minutes.

also the dog and the constant barking when she lives in an apartment block TRAIN HIM PROPERLY.

Reactions: 13
The stories she posted of Hendrix howling when she went out the other day - she might fight it cute that he's so attached to her but it's not good for the dog to be so anxious at being left. I obviously don't think that dogs should be left alone for long periods of time but there are times when you do just have to leave your dog for a while and a dog (while most dogs don't like it) should be fairly chill and be able to handle it. She's setting herself up for real issues when everything returns to normal and also I feel bad for her dog being in such turmoil over what should/will be a routine thing!

Reactions: 5
I suspect Gemma and her boyfriend have split up (I think someone else suggested this too a while ago?). She hasn’t mentioned him in a while and strange to do a VD post without mentioning your bf? There were the stories with the different sized vegetables but she did say ‘sex life’ rather than ‘love life’ so who knows...

She really leaves a sour taste every time she posts. I’m in it for her drama but it’s now just a bit awful. She’s a head to Jimmy, a guy who has moved half way round the world for her. He doesn’t seem to enjoy having a camera shoved in his face every
agree with this a lot. I’m glad I unfollowed but I can’t resist sneaking back in every now and again to wind myself up. She’s just such an unlikable person now! Also her suggested ASOS buys today were awful, just different beige oversized sacks. Her style has changed so much and it’s just tacky AF now

Reactions: 5
I suspect Gemma and her boyfriend have split up (I think someone else suggested this too a while ago?). She hasn’t mentioned him in a while and strange to do a VD post without mentioning your bf? There were the stories with the different sized vegetables but she did say ‘sex life’ rather than ‘love life’ so who knows...
I think so too - strange to do a post of heart shaped flowers on VD and not your actual boyfriend even if he isn’t that into social media...if she had posted nothing I think that would have maybe made me think they were together

Tbh she could do much better, attractive fella but everything she said about him just screamed red flag.

Wonder if Sophie has checked in on her? Getting the impression not.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.