Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was wondering why she suddenly shoved dog food onto her stories :sick: she couldn't even wait a few days to make it seem as though she's integrated the dog food into Hendrix's routine and started shilling it to her followers as soon as she could!
Haha soooo she deffo reads here
I definitely think she reads her threads! Her relationship with Jimmy seemed so much more sincere when they were LD and now that he's moved in and people have begun to pick up on the tension between the two of them, she has suddenly started to talk about about how grateful she is for Jimmy every few days

Reactions: 3
What the ever living eff was she even trying to do in her latest Instagram post
I think she shat the bed and is pretending it was the drink? Watery poo cos carbs are the devil and she’s got a lot of hot air in her and a lot of smoke blown up her arse? I’m not a medical professional though.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Are her and Gemma still friends? I know it’s lockdown but you can still meet one other outside for a walk? Or do you reckon she is just all about jimmay now?

Reactions: 2
It pisses me off how she thinks Hendrix’s bad behaviour is « cute »... It’s not...

Reactions: 10
Are her and Gemma still friends? I know it’s lockdown but you can still meet one other outside for a walk? Or do you reckon she is just all about jimmay now?
she's all about the dick now.
but, she did flight Gemma an old clothes rail for £20 that she was going to otherwise throw out. Jimmay has no friends it would therefore be wrong for her to ever give the man a moment's breathing space, he might be lonely without her, or meet a girl...

• Haha
Oh my... is she trying to tell us she doesn’t clean her toilet properly with a toilet brush??!!
Even if you don’t have visible 💩 in the bowl, it still needs brushing to clean it 😧😩

1F369D18-3195-435A-9991-C7F4A11BF373.png

• Sick
Reactions: 1
poo brush :poop::poop::poop::poop::poop:

i sort of understand her phobia, a bf's family had one that had sentimental value (I tit you not) and was so delicate (rotting) it was never cleaned. we were house sitting and I threw it away and replaced it with new one. that thing was like 30 years old, she had in her flat before she met / married her husband!!! Anyhow, she went mental at me for 'interfering' with said bio hazard. We are no longer together, so I can share the cautionary tale of sentimentality gone awry. she was also mad we bought bleach and limescale remover citing the delicate septic tank and it's pj balance. ahhh, memories!

Back to Sophie, she is grubby and messy and forever telling us that ol Jimbob has OCD with cleaning. coupled with her tales of her dodgy bowls my money is on those marks being hers. sorry! though it is funny, this stuff would be gold on her real life soph account.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Oh my... is she trying to tell us she doesn’t clean her toilet properly with a toilet brush??!!
Even if you don’t have visible 💩 in the bowl, it still needs brushing to clean it 😧😩

View attachment 425688
never thought I’d agree with her on something but she’s right about the toilet brush they’re gross 🤣. But yes true the toilet still does need a proper clean with a cloth and then stick it on a boil wash.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I just spray daily with Method bathroom cleaner, then once a week it gets a good scrub with bleach and a scouring pad (which is thrown away afterwards). Couldn’t cope with a toilet brush I think they’re disgusting 🤮

Yea, toilet brushes are gross when you think about the poop particles on it. But I couldn’t not give it a proper clean 🤢
tattlers you should have seen this relic from history in the bathroom. I wish I could send it to sophie now! ,I'd tell her oh hun, its classic 80s chanel. so bouji.

• Haha
A bib brand need to send Sophie a bib to wear. How a nearly 30 year old woman constantly has tit spilt all over her clothes is beyond me. She really is grubby and messy in every aspect of her life.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bad boss witch Sophie won’t tolerate any sexism from her ‘bleep’ followers offering her advice to issues she shares online, but it’s absolutely fine for her to share sexist memes about the stock market, in case someone’s missed that Jimmy’s making money as a stockbroker now, just not enough to pay rent
901B2175-530D-472A-8837-1C8E14CBC6A7.jpeg

Would like to clarify that it’s absolutely fine if you, as a woman, have no interest in the stock market or don’t mind supporting your partner financially etc, because I’m sure, unlike Sophie, you haven’t patronised others in the past for doing those things

Reactions: 4
113126D9-4CEF-4280-94C3-1B34BA778E0F.jpeg

Never seen an influencer moan so much, does she not realise she owes her career to her followers. Stupid cow, sorry but she’s got a face like a melted welly

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.