Sophie Milner #2 Brussel sprout farts, flats a tip, finally admits she’s got fake t*ts

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she ‘thinks’ Jimmy probably doesn’t like living in London all that much right now.. why are you not asking your boyfriend about this hun?! He’s committed to a bit life change, do you not think to check in and ask him how he is finding everything? 😩
I'm sure he likes the free flat etc.

But he's a stockbroker now huns.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If it wasn’t for Jimmy she’d totally take the piss out of lads “doing deals” and trading

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I get it must be frustrating to get advice but also...everyone has annoying parts of their jobs? Suck it up

Reactions: 7
I get it must be frustrating to get advice but also...everyone has annoying parts of their jobs? Suck it up
followers, subscribers etc are customers at the end of the day. When we’re swiping up and making them money it’s all good. But when we engage in a way they don’t want (and I agree some of us are genuinely annoying I’m sure LOL) we are in the dog house, pun intended.

All jobs have some sort of client (or at least a boss/employee relationship) but most people can’t turn around and lecture their clients for being annoying, not without getting into real trouble!

And rude/aggressive clients are different from annoying clients. I’m not saying “influencers” should be open to abuse because they share their lives with us, absolutely not!!! There are boundaries. But going off on a rant because someone (or thousands of someones) said you should/shouldn’t wash the dog is not on. Do you want engagement or not? Or you just want to shill tit at us? I unfollowed ages ago but am apparently a sucker for punishment. (I just like complaining 🤷🏻‍♀️.)

(edited to add - I agree, suck it up!)

I’m sorry but she earns a living from interaction on her Instagram but she kicks off when someone dares message her about something but she’ll happily post the ins and outs of her life. I own a Pomeranian and it’s literally well known that it’s so bad to cut their fur that short and can cause alopecia as they have a double coat. And giving the dog a bath every few days is so bad for him, if he gets muddy you just dry him with a towel and then brush the mud off. I mean she’s not bothered about her flat, clothes, everything else being filthy why is she so bothered about a bit of mud on a dog.

Reactions: 7
It is actually getting quite funny now how much she rants on about unsolicited advice 🤣🤣

I agree with the above - it’s part of the job. I also agree that nobody deserves abuse but I guarantee most of the advice she gets is polite and well intended. I get given advice/ suggestions all the time in my job, if I don’t like it I say thanks and ignore it. Easy.

Reactions: 8
It is actually getting quite funny now how much she rants on about unsolicited advice 🤣🤣

I agree with the above - it’s part of the job. I also agree that nobody deserves abuse but I guarantee most of the advice she gets is polite and well intended. I get given advice/ suggestions all the time in my job, if I don’t like it I say thanks and ignore it. Easy.
I’d love to go into my job and say to clients actually you know what I don’t fancy listening to your opinion today but guess what I’d get sacked 🤣.

• Haha
Is she for real?!? What a spoilt little witch. She’s got a real nasty streak.
E9413881-C71D-4FFC-9E5C-56311E26148F.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
Is she for real?!? What a spoilt little witch. She’s got a real nasty streak.
View attachment 421441
I know, this is so weird and uncalled for! Jimmy is trying to make some cash whilst jobless in a new country and she lashes out because she’s not getting enough attention from him?! Would love to know what equities Jimmayyy was trading on the Aus stock market also 😭😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I know, this is so weird and uncalled for! Jimmy is trying to make some cash whilst jobless in a new country and she lashes out because she’s not getting enough attention from him?! Would love to know what equities Jimmayyy was trading on the Aus stock market also 😭😂
He should have climbed aboard that silver deal.

I think he wants the financial independence away from her, and she isn't 100% happy about it!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She’s actually so rude to her followers 😂

If I was making £100k+ a year and living her lifestyle and the biggest drawback of the job was that the people who paid my way kept offering to HELP me with my problems, I’d stfu and count my blessings.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.