Sophie May Dickson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Some of the photos she posted of the eldest one were inappropriate I thought, you can tell shes the Mum from mean girls.....I'm not a regular Mom...I'm a cool Mom 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Regina’s mom from Mean Girls 🤣🤣🤣 you nailed that description. Deffo those kids especially the eldest one (which you can tell was her fav) was out in overly sexualised clothes.

Reactions: 1
Some of the photos she posted of the eldest one were inappropriate I thought, you can tell shes the Mum from mean girls.....I'm not a regular Mom...I'm a cool Mom 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️
Yeah defo. Everyone’s aware of how many weirdos there are online now, it’s a big thing sharing photos of your kids at all let alone one of them in tiny Burberry bikinis and red lipstick

I honestly can’t beleive she has gone cold turkey on Insta. I’m genuinely shocked!

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.