Sophie May Dickson

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He owns a pharmaceutical company .....has offices in London and the Bahamas!!!!!
Jack Kayeโ€™s company Thorn Medical sold 101 million pounds worth of shares with the promise that they would float on the stock exchange. This never happened, he folded the company and kept everyoneโ€™s cash.
she had to suck him off for that Range Rover ๐Ÿคข eh no thanks, I think I will pass on that one ๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท๐Ÿ’ท

Canโ€™t believe sheโ€™s got that pink car ๐Ÿ˜‚
And driving round like that arms in the air screaming off her rocker

OMG she absolutely fascinated me....like your neighbours having a massive row on the front, you know you should mind your business and not look but you can't help it ๐Ÿ˜‚ she literally didnt give a duck the way she would dress those girls up with full on hair pieces and go here there and everywhere. She was a proper insta guilty pleasure ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but I did always wonder where the money came from ๐Ÿค” now I know!

Reactions: 4
OMG she absolutely fascinated me....like your neighbours having a massive row on the front, you know you should mind your business and not look but you can't help it ๐Ÿ˜‚ she literally didnt give a duck the way she would dress those girls up with full on hair pieces and go here there and everywhere. She was a proper insta guilty pleasure ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ but I did always wonder where the money came from ๐Ÿค” now I know!
Me too. You describe it so well ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I just thought Jack was loaded and he was her fella. I live a sheltered life ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ even the drugs thing earlier shocked me as she was always on about eating clean etc... and never seemed to drink massive amounts.. who knows really ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Oh I wasnt a fan at all, I couldnt get over how she dressed up those kids ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I used to look at her pics in Harrods and stuff and think imagine what the other people are thinking seeing her in a micro mini with 7" heels and two walking dolls in hair pieces sipping afternoon tea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Reactions: 2
Yes exactly this!

The way she used to dress the girls though, they used to look like tiny little adults parading around ๐Ÿ˜ฌ

Oh I wasnt a fan at all, I couldnt get over how she dressed up those kids ๐Ÿ˜ฑ I used to look at her pics in Harrods and stuff and think imagine what the other people are thinking seeing her in a micro mini with 7" heels and two walking dolls in hair pieces sipping afternoon tea ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Imagine the money all that cost ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿฝโ€โ™€๏ธ And how it was paid for. Kinda makes me feel queasy ๐Ÿคฎ

Yes exactly this!

The way she used to dress the girls though, they used to look like tiny little adults parading around ๐Ÿ˜ฌ
Some of the photos she posted of the eldest one were inappropriate I thought, you can tell shes the Mum from mean girls.....I'm not a regular Mom...I'm a cool Mom ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.