Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sorry but I have been creasing all day at the thought of that guy proper drumming away on the cooler box thinking he’s slick 😩😂 sat WFH and every time it pops into my head I cringe/lolll what a bleeping wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Anyone else notice she’s now deleted the story of the girls getting on the boat?? But not the videos of the little girl and her brother how strange

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Anyone else notice she’s now deleted the story of the girls getting on the boat?? But not the videos of the little girl and her brother how strange
She thinks she’s smart but with all the screen shots there’s clear evidence her girls were witnessing her dirty behaviour

Reactions: 13
Maybe I’m generalising but you can’t tell me that these old creepy bastards who like to be shat on and pay money to sleep with these tarts behave appropriately or don’t have inappropriate thoughts around her scantily clad daughters 😡 It sickens me.

Reactions: 13
Out of everyone on this thread YOU have the most power to be able to do something. You go on about how you know this that and the other about her and you clearly know the dad of one of the girls and her mum so why aren’t you doing more instead of saying someone should message the family? Look at that Glee actress that died because she didn’t have a life jacket on, there’s some serious neglect going on here and it’s kind of disgusting seeing you say something should be done but not actually doing it.
Then what and say yes I've been discussing it on here and they know im on here when j wish not to and remain anonymous.i
Also not the only one who knows them,I have said my bit to the family before but I do not wish to make enemies in the area I live as if they take it that way they could cause me issues? I have spoken to our mutual friend about todays antics and we have wrote a tx together iver the phone and sent to her aunt as thats who I have the number of

Out of everyone on this thread YOU have the most power to be able to do something. You go on about how you know this that and the other about her and you clearly know the dad of one of the girls and her mum so why aren’t you doing more instead of saying someone should message the family? Look at that Glee actress that died because she didn’t have a life jacket on, there’s some serious neglect going on here and it’s kind of disgusting seeing you say something should be done but not actually doing it.
I have also called up their school who have told me there is nothing g they can do as they are with their mother who is their next of kin not on school grounds nor in the country

Social services won't do anything as they are not in the country
I know both dadsbut I do not give contact with either one as I grew up away from that life

Reactions: 1
On their own heads be it when those children are abused, grow up damaged or both.
As @dontspeak has said she's a law to herself.they are on her instagram and have seen it and my friend got the reply back to the message along the lines of shes an adult you know her

Dontspeak does Frank and Harry not care? I dont have contact with them now

Reactions: 3
Cringing SO SO BAD at those boat party stories from today, honestly had to stop watching, got second hand embarrassment, awful!!

Reactions: 5
I’ve been lurking on this since she come back. Makes the Sallie Axyl thread look pg at the moment. Sophie is not far from where I live. I haven’t seen her in real life just the gram 🙈. This is the most I have seen her girls ‘involved’ I thought they were protected from this side of it but from what I have seen on here that is clearly not the case 😭

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.