Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m not condoning today at all but there was a story where she said ‘downstairs there’s a nanny area’ so we can only hope the girls (and other kids) were well looked afterwards 😭

What gets me is how are the girls meant to adapt when they come home and this trips over. How will they adjust to going back to school etc 😕
Oh come on a nanny area doesn’t make this any better. I’m not against sex work. If that’s what someone wants to do that’s fine but I feel like if you have kids you can’t be doing this surely... I don’t think school work is a priority in any of this. We are in a pandemic she is no way better being away. I don’t think school work is even on her list of priorities just like them tbh.

Reactions: 14
Your right he has no morals just for her safety I Thought he'd say something he used to see her and his family did/do

What a sorry state of affairs
Iv done what I could contacted the aunt the school her mum knows and her mums friends
I feel for them girls,yes they are getting the best experiences and holiday and nice things but at what price

You can't fix a broken child in adult life

The pics on Google are older im not actually sure if there are any new ones @dontspeak does any of them have Facebook? I dont have it so don't know.with newer pics
Does he have a turned up piggy nose?

Reactions: 1
Oh come on a nanny area doesn’t make this any better. I’m not against sex work. If that’s what someone wants to do that’s fine but I feel like if you have kids you can’t be doing this surely... I don’t think school work is a priority in any of this. We are in a pandemic she is no way better being away. I don’t think school work is even on her list of priorities just like them tbh.
I agree. My point was hopefully they were supervised by someone responsible

Actually can’t believe what I’ve just seen on her story ! Getting off your face while your kids are on the same boat. How disgusting. Probably off their tits on drugs too.. only takes 2 seconds for one of the kids to go in the water. How stupid and irresponsible.
The girls she tagged Shauny and Sophie I went to school with.. are they all sex workers? How did people find this info? 🙈🤣

Reactions: 11
Your right he has no morals just for her safety I Thought he'd say something he used to see her and his family did/do

Iv done what I could contacted the aunt the school her mum knows and her mums friends
I feel for them girls,yes they are getting the best experiences and holiday and nice things but at what price

The pics on Google are older im not actually sure if there are any new ones @dontspeak does any of them have Facebook? I dont have it so don't know.with newer pics
His latest fb looks deactivated this is him An the step mum it’s about 5 years old thoigh

His latest fb looks deactivated this is him An the step mum it’s about 5 years old thoigh
Prins dad step mum in pink top
Both girls very like their dads
Again old photo

prins dad has a boy Presley
Precious dad a daughter Rosie

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Both kids look like their dads. Not hard considering Sophie doesn’t even look like Sophie!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Attachments

Reactions: 4
Yea right picture pink top girl is Harry
Left picture is Frankie

She did look like this and princess does look like what she used to.look like its a shame she ruined herself
yeah seen those old pics, they’re in the first thread. This is the first generation of kids that are going to grow up resembling nothing of their mothers 🤣

Reactions: 3
who's that princesses dad? on the right?
Man with girl in pink top is princess dad . Othet one is precious dad
Both photos about 5 years old
Most recent ones I could find neither are big on social media. X

yeah seen those old pics, they’re in the first thread. This is the first generation of kids that are going to grow up resembling nothing of their mothers 🤣
Neither of them photos are Sophie
It’s the two exes with the gfs after Sophie x

I got them off her old MySpace someone else here must have it/know her she probably is forgetting people know her.i never read the first thread just directed to this one.and as much as thays funny its sad.wait until they are cremated plastic toxic fumes everywhere

Man with girl in pink top is princess dad . Othet one is precious dad
Both photos about 5 years old
Most recent ones I could find neither are big on social media. X

Neither of them photos are Sophie
It’s the two exes with the gfs after Sophie x
Sorry just realised more photos were posted after the dad photos I posted .
Her girls are both like their dads can see Sophie in princess though an precious is slot like her sisters boy Sophie’s nephew

Sorry just realised more photos were posted after the dad photos I posted .
Her girls are both like their dads can see Sophie in princess though an precious is slot like her sisters boy Sophie’s nephew
Across the eyes and blonde hair presh is like T its cute.have they ever met though has Rachel bought him over here i know Laura went there end of 2019 before pandemic

her sister and her husband came over with their little boy maybe last year or xmas 18? Before she went AWOL. I used to follow Rachel, nothing like Soph. Normal, pretty girl with a cute baby boy!

her sister and her husband came over with their little boy maybe last year or xmas 18? Before she went AWOL. I used to follow Rachel, nothing like Soph. Normal, pretty girl with a cute baby boy!
I was just going to say he wasn't born then but I've completely missed last year out of my dates he is now 2 isn't he.no nothing aloke I dont think they talk or are close anymore either thays quite sad :( ide put my sister iver a lifestyle not the other way around

Just came across her new insta and came here to find her thread. Omg she’s fucked her face! 😳 I thought it was bad before but now OMG!!!
Tonight’s stories are wild as well! She really has no morals!

Which one is Princess and Precious? Like older/younger? What was she thinking naming them those horrific names, I just think of when they’re older and please god they’ll take a different road to their ma. But imagine being in a doctors surgery and hearing “(your name) doctor precious is ready to see you” or being a judge “I plead guilty judge Princess” 😂 absolutely brutal!

• Haha
Which one is Princess and Precious? Like older/younger? What was she thinking naming them those horrific names, I just think of when they’re older and please god they’ll take a different road to their ma. But imagine being in a doctors surgery and hearing “(your name) doctor precious is ready to see you” or being a judge “I plead guilty judge Princess” 😂 absolutely brutal!
Princess is older

And one of her old friends called their child dollie-diva not just dollie literally dollie diva

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Princess is older

And one of her old friends called their child dollie-diva not just dollie literally dollie diva
I have absolutely no words! Dollie on its own is a bit brutal but it’s okay, but Dollie Diva, why on earth?! 😩🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha

In answer to your previous comment to me you don’t need to tell them that you’re on tattle in order to tell them what’s been going on by her stories. You’re proper snakey you 😂😂🥴

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.