Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
O god with Olivia? where's the bloody girls
And that actor over liv she has a boyfriend! He has paid for the blinking trip and she's doing that vile

To be honest I would give rather a lot to be on a drunken night out abroad with friends right now :(

O god with Olivia? where's the bloody girls
And that actor over liv she has a boyfriend! He has paid for the blinking trip and she's doing that vile
Isn't Jody her boyfriend?

Reactions: 2
To be honest I would give rather a lot to be on a drunken night out abroad with friends right now :(

Isn't Jody her boyfriend?
Is he i thought she was with some business bloke but then again only met her once bout 3 years ago n dont follow her so probably is.didnt like her

N I would too but where's the girls? I couldn't leave them on holiday

She posted a video at a hotel this morning?
think she’s just posting old content, pre recorded from when they were there?
if she is back in the UK she was out at an Indian last night, not self isolating! Not that she isolated when she landed in Dubai either. Riddled with all sorts of disease 😖

Reactions: 1
How can she be in an indian restaurant in the UK?
The place she was in last nights video is in Dubai

Reactions: 2
I live in Dubai and the rule is children over 6 have to wear masks when out (They can be taken off in restaurants) Her 2 kids walking around the malls on her stories with no masks. Respect the law of where you are Soph. Bad enough coming from a covid hotspot when non essential travel is banned but being so obnoxious to flout the rules too. She was wearing a big plastic see through one, obviously wanting to get as much millage out of the duck lips as she can.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.