Sophie May Dickson #2 Breaking the law, even contactless is accepted by this bore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you fonts that know her pleeeaaasssee message these ex besties from a burner account? 🙏🏽
Mayra wrenden
Katalina tollady
These are who would know more serious goss on her but I don't think they would even if they are no longer friends. Mayra yes to read here though so I'm sure she's seen this

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Did you see her Instagram story .. she’s posing like a trollop and wrote “hurry up” then took it down literally 20 mins after

Reactions: 4
Did you see her Instagram story .. she’s posing like a trollop and wrote “hurry up” then took it down literally 20 mins after
Yeah I saw. Are the girls in the kids club while she’s shagging these old men? 🤢

• Sick
Reactions: 8
Mayra wrenden
Katalina tollady
These are who would know more serious goss on her but I don't think they would even if they are no longer friends. Mayra yes to read here though so I'm sure she's seen this
Is it KatalinaJane who looks like a SMD2.0?

Is it KatalinaJane who looks like a SMD2.0?
Yea lol 😆 they aint mates now though.her family are wronguns too but thats another story.
She blocked me on Instagram as me and Sophie fell out but she used have the lips boob job designer clothes etc

Reactions: 1
What websites is she offering her services on??
883E5CAA-2128-47C0-95A8-189A2EB14E62.png

Adult Work is one of the sites previously posted, there was other Sites like seeking arrangements etc you would need to look back.

F488AE92-673D-4993-ADCA-33FF29368BBE.png

Don’t know if you get sex work offers from this?

Aw she's private. I used to like to take a sneaky look at her insta. Always wondered how she had so much stuff but didn't work and then her face I'm not sure how she could get anymore filler in

Yeah I saw. Are the girls in the kids club while she’s shagging these old men? 🤢
I literally googled to see what time it was over in Dubai roughly 7:30pm! Kids must be going to bed soon so momma can get to work.

• Sick
A91CCDD2-1BA9-4C06-8A2A-67D13E98762A.jpeg
Found the seeking arrangements....the last time this got posted on here she shut down her Instagram.

Is she only 27? I thought she was much older

I can't find her inata

Last edited:
Does anyone know what surgery she recently had? I don’t think she looks any different other than weight gain and too much filler in her face

We all laugh at her... from the age of about 13 she’s always pretended to be a traveller girl the obsession got even worse when she had PRINCESS the things she used to dress that child in was laughable swanning around with her pram and blag LV bag waiting for people to stop her then she got with precious’s dad and she thought she was a gangsters wife 🤣 had precious still paraded them like little traveller children then Hal dumped her so she started begging it and selling herself to old men for money her house used to be a tit tip with no carpets until she met jack ofc and he done it all out of her, but strangely enough he didn’t move her from her council estate? Oh and the Range Rover didn’t last long soon as jack went so did that she had a little run around rocking up on the school run in those ridiculous orange leggings that she worn to death with her pin curls in
I thought she got a pink range after Jack?

I thought she got a pink range after Jack?
Jack bought a range for her and at first as hadn't passed test she couldn't get learners insurance then she passed still couldn't get insurance was driving a BMW after couple.months was in her range.he took that back but she has another one a convertible sport i think it is she had wrapped bubblegum pink then pearlised pink.not sure if she's bought this one/fleecing another SD

Reactions: 3
Can someone catch me up on the gossip about Sophie? Only found this thread, always followed her on Instagram! Didn't think anything off it until I searched her name, also I notice she has a mock tattoo on Princesses foot? Whats that all about?

Can someone catch me up on the gossip about Sophie? Only found this thread, always followed her on Instagram! Didn't think anything off it until I searched her name, also I notice she has a mock tattoo on Princesses foot? Whats that all about?
What do you mean by mock tattoo?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.