Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I feel like I’m the only one that thinks Alex is so cold towards her? He seems so bored and over their relationship. Every video he features in he just looks like he’s over it and absolutely miserable. I was so shocked when he proposed. They are such an odd couple.. if my fiancé treated me like that I’d be so hurt.
Not the only one. I kind of see it from both sides. Not a chance I’d put up with someone like that but there are people out there who are like that and just don’t really care for anything/aren’t that expressive.

Reactions: 4
Ages ago she pretended to be away from the house but was in the house and hiding and trying to spook him or something. She sent him messages and you could see that he wasn't reading them. He seems a sad soul, lost but happy to settle with his good friend Sophie who he has been bunking up with amicably for decades.

Reactions: 6
The fact she makes enough money that she can be so sporadic with uploads and it not strain Alexs income (to our knowledge) is mad. She confirmed in her new video that Twitch doesn’t make that much money for her and she doesn’t have another job. Does she literally just sit all day playing games?

Reactions: 7
The fact she makes enough money that she can be so sporadic with uploads and it not strain Alexs income (to our knowledge) is mad. She confirmed in her new video that Twitch doesn’t make that much money for her and she doesn’t have another job. Does she literally just sit all day playing games?
Exactly! She doesn't upload and still makes enough to be able to get by comfortably just by views on her old videos. This just proves how much money influencers get, it's obscene!! I've always held a soft spot for Sophie but that video was unbearable, every answer was just a shrug and "yeah I do literally nothing" sort of answer. Get up and do something woman.

Reactions: 9
I have just watched her video and omg I was getting so mad sitting through it! :mad: How can she be earning enough money to live comfortably off when she only uploads once a month (if that) and the way she was just sitting there saying that is disgusting especially at the minute when HARD WORKING people are struggling to put food on the table, that video was actually in really poor taste especially the way she was saying it and I really don't think I will be watching her anymore as she has made me so angry.

That video was so frustrating. I don’t know how she sits around all day doing literally nothing. She doesn’t work and still hasn’t planned anything at all for her wedding or her videos.

I wish she would get some actual help from a doctor or psychologist since she struggles so much with her mental health. Like she clearly has the money for private care. Use it for something useful instead of crappy instagram ads.

Reactions: 2
She just oozes white privilege since she took off on youtube really. When she had a normal job and was just a girl playing with makeup/doing fun videos on youtube she was down to earth and sweet to watch, now she’s a massive detached from reality adult baby who has zero passion or direction in life and has the privilege to say “I should decide what I want to do, I haven’t yet but maybe I will in a couple years” and still be able to comfortably live during a cost of living crisis. So tone deaf.

Reactions: 2
What’s going to happen to these people when they’re like 40 though? Surely she’s not still going to be on YouTube or doing twitch, she needs a long term plan

i think she makes enough money to live comfortably because she barely spends any money…she doesn’t go anywhere and by the looks of it doesn’t really do much. I used to enjoy her content but now it’s just sad… she seems nice and like she could have a good life, but the fact she makes enough money with minimun effort on youtube is exactly what keeps her stuck in life, both with her job and her mental health..if she had to post regularly to make enough money i’m sure she would think of video ideas, she always just says she has no idea, but it doesn’t seem like she puts any effort into thinking of anything…same with her anxiety, she blames everything on it and is really passive about her life and health, but if she had to leave house every day to go to work she would have probably gone to therapy to get some help to deal with it instead of just hiding in her house all day…but the question is how long she’ll be able to do this….just 2-3 years ago she was posting regularly and had decent views, now her views are barely there and she posts once a month, which is just laughable,in another few years she’ll probably be forgotten…and i can’t imagine her doing anything else in life because her work ethic is non constistent…when she described what she does everyday i had a flashback to when i was 11-12 yrs old, she truly is like a child…and i don’t understand brands that still work with her, even in that ad part she looked like she couldn’t give two shits about what she was promoting

Reactions: 1
she’s probably just waiting for september / october and november to roll around so she can do her annual advent calendar videos 🙄 that will make her enough money to let her carry on doing monthly uploads

Reactions: 9
when she described what she does everyday i had a flashback to when i was 11-12 yrs old, she truly is like a child
She literally is like a child, I don’t know how she has any fulfilment in life just sitting in the house playing games and talking to online friends all day??

I think even finding a proper structured job working from home would be amazing for her. She clearly needs some kind of routine in her life.

Reactions: 8
Didn't realise Sophie had a thread until it was posted on Jazzybums!
I've been watching her for years now and whilst I think she seems like a lovely person, I have to agree with everyone that she's so boring.
I used to watch all her videos, now I watch them when I've got nothing else to watch.

Also have to agree that Alex just seems constantly miserable! She seemed like she had a better connection with Alex's brother 😂

she’s probably just waiting for september / october and november to roll around so she can do her annual advent calendar videos 🙄 that will make her enough money to let her carry on doing monthly uploads
She literally said this in her video 😂😂

Reactions: 3
The fact this thread has been going for 3 years and is only on page 19 shows how boring she is 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Didn't realise Sophie had a thread until it was posted on Jazzybums!
I've been watching her for years now and whilst I think she seems like a lovely person, I have to agree with everyone that she's so boring.
I used to watch all her videos, now I watch them when I've got nothing else to watch.

Also have to agree that Alex just seems constantly miserable! She seemed like she had a better connection with Alex's brother 😂

She literally said this in her video 😂😂
I am literally you.. she comes across so childish even though she’s literally only a year younger than me.

I was so shocked when I found out, I thought she was like 19/20 😂

I am literally you.. she comes across so childish even though she’s literally only a year younger than me.

I was so shocked when I found out, I thought she was like 19/20 😂
I find the same with Jasmin.
I'll watch her vlogs. But her actual main channel videos just seem so childish.

Reactions: 5
Thing is she’s only really holding on via twitch and her advent calendar vids come Christmas. Both of which will soon become repetitive and she’ll HAVE to come up with some new ideas 🤷🏻‍♀️

Her latest video was painful to watch, just her pretending like she was gonna cry and saying WAHHH constantly about her ~twitch friends~ buying her a bunch of useless rubbish, she came across like a cringey teenager

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Her latest video was painful to watch, just her pretending like she was gonna cry and saying WAHHH constantly about her ~twitch friends~ buying her a bunch of useless rubbish, she came across like a cringey teenager
It was one of the most tragic things I've seen in a long time

• Haha
Reactions: 4