Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s pretty funny that she’s gone from the blonde haired pink loving girl to the wearing black, punk hair, edgy aesthetic that Alex mentioned in one of her videos a few years ago would be his “dream girl”

Reactions: 15
She really hasn’t grown up after the age of 17 has she? A “what I got for Christmas” video at the age of 28 is so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
To be fair, a lot of YouTubers do them. I don’t mind watching them because I’m nosey 😅 she didn’t do her present swap with Alex this year did she? I always enjoyed those ones

Reactions: 8
Has she ever mentioned why she doesn’t seem to wear her engagement ring much? Did I miss something? I know not everyone wears their ring all the time, just curious really after I watched her latest video. More IG tat.

Reactions: 1
Has she ever mentioned why she doesn’t seem to wear her engagement ring much? Did I miss something? I know not everyone wears their ring all the time, just curious really after I watched her latest video. More IG tat.
I'm not sure if she said it was too big? 🤔

I don't know if I'm odd that I keep mine on 24/7 😂 I forget it's on, it just stays there.
But both her and Jasmin hardly wear theirs

Reactions: 4
Yeah I'm sure it was too big! I'm the same the only time I take mine off is at work cos I have to (or in the shower)

I’m surprised she hasn’t had it resized yet if that’s the case. They got engaged last April! Oh yes I remember Jasmin having her little rant in a fairly recent video about how she isn’t going to wear her ring all the time and she won’t entertain people who question if they’ve broken up just because she isn’t wearing the ring. Which is fair enough but her little rant came across a bit holier than thou to me 😆 I’m not engaged yet but I can’t wait to have a ring on all the time. I wind my partner up every time we go past a jewellery shop 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’ll give the benefit of the doubt that not everything has to be said online or she may not have been on instagram lately but find it very odd she never publicly commented condolences to Jazzybum.

Reactions: 2
In fairness Sophie is not very active on IG and neither of them are active on Twitter. I’m sure she has interacted with Jaz privately.

Reactions: 4
I’ll give the benefit of the doubt that not everything has to be said online or she may not have been on instagram lately but find it very odd she never publicly commented condolences to Jazzybum.
I don't know if it's just me but I actually find the opposite. I think it comes across weird and almost 'fake' when Soph, Roxy ect commented on Jasmins post because I would imagine they would either already know or are close enough to her to contact her privately

I don't know if it's just me but I actually find the opposite. I think it comes across weird and almost 'fake' when Soph, Roxy ect commented on Jasmins post because I would imagine they would either already know or are close enough to her to contact her privately
Oh I agree but in the career that they’re in it usual for them all to show face publicly, I did state that she could have done it privately.

How can you be so lazy that you haven’t got your ring sorted in almost a year! I got engaged exactly the same time, my ring was 3 sizes too big and I got resized a few days later.

How can you be so lazy that you haven’t got your ring sorted in almost a year! I got engaged exactly the same time, my ring was 3 sizes too big and I got resized a few days later.
Yeah I don't get this, to not even enquire about resizing is bloody weird.

I get that all couples are different and marriage isn't everything but if neither of them are bothered about the ring/wedding then maybe they're just not bothered with eachother and only stay together for easiness?

Had to laugh when she was saying she had comments about Alex looking like he doesn't like her. As far as I've seen nobody comments that on her YouTube so she's read that hear but apparently hasn't read here since 2020, OK Sophie 😉

And the comment about her not uploading unless it's an ad "I did 4 videos that weren't ads at the end of last year" wow, good for you but the majority of the videos are only uploaded because it's an ad. I do not understand how she can consider this her full time job when she doesn't even do it?

Reactions: 8
Yeah I don't get this, to not even enquire about resizing is bloody weird.

I get that all couples are different and marriage isn't everything but if neither of them are bothered about the ring/wedding then maybe they're just not bothered with eachother and only stay together for easiness?

Had to laugh when she was saying she had comments about Alex looking like he doesn't like her. As far as I've seen nobody comments that on her YouTube so she's read that hear but apparently hasn't read here since 2020, OK Sophie 😉

And the comment about her not uploading unless it's an ad "I did 4 videos that weren't ads at the end of last year" wow, good for you but the majority of the videos are only uploaded because it's an ad. I do not understand how she can consider this her full time job when she doesn't even do it?
Or maybe they’re just not bothered about marriage in general, so have a really lax approach to it? Why does it have to mean they aren’t assessed about each other 😂

Or maybe they’re just not bothered about marriage in general, so have a really lax approach to it? Why does it have to mean they aren’t assessed about each other 😂
If that’s the case then what’s the point in even getting engaged? If neither on them care about marriage it would basically be a massive waste of money.

Maybe if she actually left the house she’d be more inclined to get the ring resized but she probably thinks theres no point if she’s just sat at home.

Reactions: 9
If that’s the case then what’s the point in even getting engaged? If neither on them care about marriage it would basically be a massive waste of money.

Maybe if she actually left the house she’d be more inclined to get the ring resized but she probably thinks theres no point if she’s just sat at home.
But why does it matter if they’re engaged and not making a fuss about getting married 💀

Sure but think its a bit tit not wearing your engagement ring. I get its too big but not bother even enquiring about resizing or even just wearing it on the necklace she always wears? 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seems a bit more than just being lax about it, in my opinion.
---

She doesn't even need to leave the house to make enquiries. Sure, they'd probably want to see it in person but sending pictures and just asking if it's possible takes less than 5 minutes!

But why does it matter if they’re engaged and not making a fuss about getting married 💀

She made enough fuss to post on instagram/YouTube/ twitch about it? So I guess she only is fussed when it's for content/getting her views 🤷🏻‍♀️

Let's not forget the videos she did trying on wedding dresses. She was fussed enough to do that but again, that was for content/views.

You seem really bothered by this, this isn't about you, y'know.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
You seem really bothered by this, this isn't about you, y'know.
[/QUOTE]

im not bothered, some ‘criticisms’ on this site just seem so silly sometimes 😂