Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

D_Wills

VIP Member
I did feel sorry for Sophie in her last video, she had a few negative comments and took them well. And I like her honesty about how she's running out of video ideas and how she's doesn't think youtube is for her anymore.
I was shocked when she described her week, like 2 or 3 days she does absolutely nothing..but again, I do appreciate the honesty, one thing for sure is she isn't another fake influencer pushing that perfect life narrative.

Reactions: 10

D_Wills

VIP Member
Sophie is harmless, as a person she seems nice, if a little childish and naive. What I'd really love to know is how she makes enough money to be able to afford that lovely house. She cant be making a tonne off YouTube because she posts so sporadically. And very rarely posts ads or sponsored content. And now Alex has quit his job to basically be a handy man. I feel sorry for her, you can tell she doesn't have anything else going on in her life apart from her cat and waiting for Alex to get home, she posts like once a fortnight, what does she do all day??

ashley2411

one thing for sure is she isn't another fake influencer pushing that perfect life narrative.
This is what I really like, she’s honest with her life and struggles...I also appreciate the fact she actually includes and answers some rude or awkward questions in her videos instead of just using a clickbait title or getting offended by questions and then not answering them

I feel bad for her but the best thing to help her sleep is to actually go out and get a job, my anxiety / depression was so bad I have been admitted but since getting a job last year it’s improved my mh so much, my sleep used to be like Sophie’s but now I fall asleep at 11 and wake up at 6, I actually feel like I have a purpose now.

• Heart

pecan

Chatty Member
I can’t stand her now. All of her content promotes mindless consumerism. God knows what she does with all this tat after she’s made the videos. (I know this can be said for many creators.)

She’s too much of a try hard with her “hehe I’m so silly and quirky” persona. Putting on this ditsy dumb act when she’s almost 29, it’s not cute. She was desperate to be a Twitch E-girl gamer so she changed her entire look, sunk money into a set-up and most recently didn’t stream for 2 months. 🙃

I think she’s a perfect example of what happens when you can make passive income from your content and instead of having a passion for it, you give up. She’s completely lost interest and she’ll only make a video to include an ad when she wants some quick money. Also I thought the ad had to be disclosed in the title or thumbnail, has that changed now?

• Heart

hrh89

VIP Member
god. how these people honestly be proud of the shit they put out? It’s not creative in the slightest, just your average basic slogan like you get in H&M it makes me angry because people on this platform have such a chance to be creative and different yet they all follow the same boring easy option. Release a fucking t shirt. Wow

proseccolove

VIP Member
he seems soooo miserable and I know she says he’s different off camera but I just can’t see it 🤣🤣🤣 I don’t get why she makes him do videos with her when he clearly is not interested at all lmao

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Amorphis35

I know she probably had a thread on here somewhere but thought I’d make another one as I can’t see it. Opinions on this girl? Seems nice and down to earth but oh so very boring...
The latest video where she filmed her ruining her hair for a whole week I mean who does that? She should’ve just got it cut and bought a permanent brown hair dye instead of messing about stripping the colour out. But the most annoying part was... her mum is a hairdresser why did she not sort it for her? All she did was trim it. Her boyfriend looks grouchy as hell too and like he’s the most uninteresting person in the world, probably why they’re together 😅

• Haha

suprnatural

I quite like her, she's harmless. I'm impressed that she didn't opt to get the automatic twitch affiliate based on having a large platform elsewhere and said she wanted to grow it organically. (Well as organically as she can, I watch people who are actually good at harder games that have less followers/subs/viewers, which is a shame).

On the other hand, as a gamer myself, I want to cry when I think about how she spent thousands on a top of the range computer just to play among us, fall guys and potentially fortnite.

• Haha
  • Heart

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Bit the bullet and skipped through the twitch vod, she naturally took ages to get through a story that’s about 2 minutes long.
Timestamp : ~1:21:00 to ~1:29:00
Rundown of why the holiday was terrible:
-She was anxious about leaving Moon
-That anxiety set her stomach off
-She was anxious because it was dark and foggy at the accommodation they stayed at when they arrived
-She couldn’t sleep at the place
-First night she had a panic attack (first one outside of her house)
-Basically made herself ill
I don't want to disregard anxiety at all (because I know it's debilitating) but she quite literally needs to get out more, as harsh as that sounds.
I feel bad that she can't even enjoy a little holiday away

Where did they go?
Cornwall

I find her boyfriend to be a bit odd. I too think he's quite nice looking but in a grungy way.

I think she makes him uncomfortable in the videos because that's probably not her real persona and he doesnt enjoy the stupid giggles and fake accidents with packaging and dropping things all the time.

D_Wills

VIP Member
The fact she makes enough money that she can be so sporadic with uploads and it not strain Alexs income (to our knowledge) is mad. She confirmed in her new video that Twitch doesn’t make that much money for her and she doesn’t have another job. Does she literally just sit all day playing games?
Exactly! She doesn't upload and still makes enough to be able to get by comfortably just by views on her old videos. This just proves how much money influencers get, it's obscene!! I've always held a soft spot for Sophie but that video was unbearable, every answer was just a shrug and "yeah I do literally nothing" sort of answer. Get up and do something woman.

pecan

Chatty Member
I really cannot imagine what their relationship must be like. Absolutely nothing wrong with being asexual of course but I can't imagine Alex is also? I don't know how a relationship would really work if one of you is asexual and the other isn't. Didn't she say they just 'make it work'? How though!? Either one of you is missing out on something which is important to you or the other one is doing things that they really don't want to. Sounds awful for both sides.

The fact that Sophie Louise and Jamie Genevieve are near on the same age is hilarious. One makes content for adults, married, embracing adult life. The other seems as if she’s auditioning for a job on Cbeebies and would have a giggle fit if her boyfriend kissed her!

• Haha

Juststopit

VIP Member
I always thought she was faking being ditsy to seem cute, but I am starting to believe she's actually an idiot.

• Haha

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Or maybe they’re just not bothered about marriage in general, so have a really lax approach to it? Why does it have to mean they aren’t assessed about each other 😂
If that’s the case then what’s the point in even getting engaged? If neither on them care about marriage it would basically be a massive waste of money.

Maybe if she actually left the house she’d be more inclined to get the ring resized but she probably thinks theres no point if she’s just sat at home.