Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Yupyupyup

VIP Member
Has she ever mentioned whether she donates the products or throws the stuff from the advent calendars away? I do like the videos but they’re awfully wasteful.

Hurrah54

VIP Member
Yeah there was a q and a or assumptions video at some point where she said something like how sex doesn't mean that much to her and she might be asexual. I don't know if that's the right term. I can't find the video where she says it tho

WhatABore

VIP Member
Has anyone watched her twitch?
What does she actually play?
As she constantly mentions how she plays games 😂

Hurrah54

VIP Member
She's engaged!
Apparently she had a terrible holiday but is only going to explain during her live tonight on twitch. If anyone can feed back please do!

mrshb91

For those who cba to watch the video- she basically said that whilst she's never labelled herself as asexual, she doesn't feel like she experiences sexual attraction, and sex itself is just something she never thinks about. She seemed to imply she's fine having sex, but if her bf didn't initiate, she never would, wouldn't miss it, wouldn't even cross her mind etc.
thank you for the summary! did she say anything else interesting? (sorry i just honestly can’t watch her atm but i’m still intrigued 😂)

Probablylurking66

I can’t stand her now. All of her content promotes mindless consumerism. God knows what she does with all this tat after she’s made the videos. (I know this can be said for many creators.)

She’s too much of a try hard with her “hehe I’m so silly and quirky” persona. Putting on this ditsy dumb act when she’s almost 29, it’s not cute. She was desperate to be a Twitch E-girl gamer so she changed her entire look, sunk money into a set-up and most recently didn’t stream for 2 months. 🙃

I think she’s a perfect example of what happens when you can make passive income from your content and instead of having a passion for it, you give up. She’s completely lost interest and she’ll only make a video to include an ad when she wants some quick money. Also I thought the ad had to be disclosed in the title or thumbnail, has that changed now?
She usually gives away anything she's used in her videos but doesn't want in her live streams, like that air wrap thing that she didn't like.