Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why she doesn’t wear her engagement ring. I know it was too big, but surely she’d of had it resized by now?
I don't think she bothered getting it resized.
Wasn't that long ago that she said it still hadn't been done

Reactions: 4
Has she even asked her viewers this year if they want advent calendar content or has she just gone ahead and done it? I don't imagine this year that many people (or their parents...) have the disposable income to be spending £50-£200+ on beauty advent calendars

Reactions: 4
Has she even asked her viewers this year if they want advent calendar content or has she just gone ahead and done it? I don't imagine this year that many people (or their parents...) have the disposable income to be spending £50-£200+ on beauty advent calendars
She has no creativity and her only ideas are buying advent calendars, mystery boxes and tat from social media ads.

I don’t understand what she does all day.

Reactions: 3
Ok so I get how some people would like the advent calendar unboxing videos but what's with the putting everything on your face in order etc. is that entertaining? What age are her target audience 8? Just test them out like a normal person would want to use them?

Reactions: 5
Why has she started saying “bro” all of a sudden? I used to religiously watch her around 8 years ago up until lockdownish when I started watching TT and now just watch the odd one but she’s so annoying.
---
and I did used to like her. I thought she was sweet and a nice person. Now I can’t enjoy watching her because she just really bleeping irritates me. Bro, brah and bruv? Since when did she ever talk like that? bleeping cretin

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
As someone else said, she acts like an 11 year old, grow the duck up and make some real unique content not shoving stuff on your face in a funny order

Reactions: 6
It made her face "ouchie".

How old is she again?
---
The pillowcase... "a silky one that fancy people use" as she sits in her massive (for 2 people and a cat) new build...

Notice she's wearing a ring on her middle finger but still no engagement ring. Bet that makes Alex feel great.

It made her face "ouchie".

How old is she again?
---
The pillowcase... "a silky one that fancy people use" as she sits in her massive (for 2 people and a cat) new build...

Notice she's wearing a ring on her middle finger but still no engagement ring. Bet that makes Alex feel great.
I feel like it was her idea for content 😂
I don't think either of them care.
Wouldn't think she's nearly 30 😂

Reactions: 1
Can she even see with how low she has her glasses?
She pushed them up in a video before and then pulled them back down again when she looked at her reflection
Does she even need them tbf or is it just the blue screen shite people have glasses for these days? Could have swore she’s bought fashion glasses before?

Does she even need them tbf or is it just the blue screen shite people have glasses for these days? Could have swore she’s bought fashion glasses before?
Nobody that needs glasses wears them like that. How is that supposed to help? I'm pretty sure she bought them to make herself look like a nerdy emo/goth gamer girl.

Jesus H Christ. I cannot with a slutty santa outfit whilst she's acting like a 4 year old. I'm so very grossed out.

Reactions: 8
Idk why she still does the advent videos. Her most popular ones were 5 years ago pulling ~500k - 1mil views. Now she’s barely touching 50-100k. Is she still streaming as well? I don’t understand how she’s subsisting off her channel when it seems obvious that she hates making videos. Beating a dead horse.

Reactions: 2
Idk why she still does the advent videos. Her most popular ones were 5 years ago pulling ~500k - 1mil views. Now she’s barely touching 50-100k. Is she still streaming as well? I don’t understand how she’s subsisting off her channel when it seems obvious that she hates making videos. Beating a dead horse.
I haven't seen her stream for quite a while.

18th December was the last time she streamed and before that it was 13th October
And then before that was once in May and once in April

Reactions: 2
Tbf I looked at her viewing figures the other day and 50-100k is still ridiculously good for how utterly shite she is, she'll still be getting a good income from that I reckon 😒