Sophie Louise

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Definitely, it’s the only time she has consistent content all year. The videos are so repetitive though.
Yeah I doubt she’ll miss the opportunity to make that £££ but I haven’t seen any mention of it yet? Doesn’t she normally start it around now?

Reactions: 3
Shall we do an advent calender bingo?

-Drops something
-Cant pronounce something
-Oo-ers at a mild sexual innuendo
-Complains about eg a lip products calender having too many lip products, a skincare calender having too many skincare products
-repeatedly reads out the brand on products from a single brand calender then goes "duh obviously they're all from revolution giggle giggle I'm so dizzy and cute "

• Haha
Reactions: 15

-Drops something
-Complains about eg a lip products calender having too many lip products, a skincare calender having too many skincare products
-repeatedly reads out the brand on products from a single brand calender then goes "duh obviously they're all from revolution giggle giggle I'm so dizzy and cute "
I read the last bit in her voice 🤣

Reactions: 2

-Drops something
I was going to suggest taking a shot everytime she does one of these but I'm a lightweight and I don't think it's a good idea to get THAT wasted 😂.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I doubt she’ll miss the opportunity to make that £££ but I haven’t seen any mention of it yet? Doesn’t she normally start it around now?
She mentioned it in her last video I'm sure, I think it was that the little mirror would be useful in the advent videos? Might be misremembering. I'm expecting her next one will be the start tbh.

ughhhhh but they are SO annoying. she doesn't even know what half the products do

The new video is painful, why is she acting like a child who's recently discovered swear words and what sex is? It's really bizarre for a woman who is nearly 30 years old. I just don't get it.

Reactions: 8
The new video is painful, why is she acting like a child who's recently discovered swear words and what sex is? It's really bizarre for a woman who is nearly 30 years old. I just don't get it.
I'm glad someone mentioned it because I'm starting to think it's kind of intentional. She also seems to 'accidentally' say suggestive things all the time, like "Why does it squirt out like that" (not verbatim but you get the picture). I could be reading too much into it and be scarred by 20 years on the internet lol but once you start hearing it you can't unhear it

Reactions: 5
I'm glad someone mentioned it because I'm starting to think it's kind of intentional. She also seems to 'accidentally' say suggestive things all the time, like "Why does it squirt out like that" (not verbatim but you get the picture). I could be reading too much into it and be scarred by 20 years on the internet lol but once you start hearing it you can't unhear it
She does it ALL THE TIME! Makes out she’s some naive little girl who doesn’t know a thing about sex and gets all embarrassed about it but she constantly makes suggestive comments about things….it irritates me so much!

She's such a dumbarse. Slap 80 different new products on your face, several with active ingredients that don't necessarily play nice together and wonder why your face burns, sure blame it on the moisturiser

I'm glad someone mentioned it
This entire thread mentions it 🤣. She’s always acted a bit ditzy, childlike, and throwing quite clear sexual innuendos everywhere but nowhere near as much as she does now. It’s bloody embarrassing.

She's such a dumbarse. Slap 80 different new products on your face, several with active ingredients that don't necessarily play nice together and wonder why your face burns, sure blame it on the moisturiser
I swear none of these, Soph, Sophie Louise, Jazz ect can do a video without saying their face is reacting. Or they're going red or whatever.
Every single time. Even when it isn't 90% of the time

• Heart
This entire thread mentions it 🤣. She’s always acted a bit ditzy, childlike, and throwing quite clear sexual innuendos everywhere but nowhere near as much as she does now. It’s bloody embarrassing.
I know it's been mentioned but what I mean is that she's been ramping it up and I think she's doing it to attract a certain audience, if you catch my drift.

KNOWING she has sensitive skin as well, it's one of the things I can't stand, it's so easy to research the ingredients of a product to find out if there are irritants in it. I also hate how she never looks up how to pronounce words or brand names properly. The other Soph does it too and it drives me up the wall. I get it for some of the obscure brands that name with made-up words, but for many of them it would be a 5 minute Google search. Its so lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
"it looks kinda cummy" grow up, Sophie. And that massive overreaction to the red lipstick?! She's not like other girls x

Reactions: 6
Yeah, she's definitely ramped up all sexual innuendos, swearing and tit like that.

That cummy comment was completely unnecessary, she's desperate to be seen as edgy.
---
I swear none of these, Soph, Sophie Louise, Jazz ect can do a video without saying their face is reacting. Or they're going red or whatever.
Every single time. Even when it isn't 90% of the time
My husband has started noticing this too when I have these videos on. He'll constantly say "careful you're going red" when she isn't or ask me if their skins are having reactions 😂.

Also agree with the pronunciation, it's not hard to Google "how to pronounce...." before you film.

irritants
Tbf, she's an irritant.

• Haha
Anyone know why she doesn’t wear her engagement ring. I know it was too big, but surely she’d of had it resized by now?

Reactions: 2