Sophie Kasaei

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This whole coco pop high chair stuff is the most blown out of proportion, load of NOTHING.
The fact that this is a literal storyline is pathetic. šŸ˜“

Charlotte and Jake should not have gone on a 'family holiday' if they cannot cope with mess and chaos and other children. Calling Rox a 'nightmare' was ridiculous.
Charlotte has lost any personality she once had.
It wasnā€™t just the coco pops though was it? Marnie and Casey were both lazy witches leaving mess everywhere including dirty nappies on the ground. You mentioned this on another thread too but it seems like you will defend Marnie and Casey no matter what.
Did you also miss all the times Marnie and Casey said Rox was being a nightmare before and after the whole Jake saga? Or that they canā€™t cope with their own kids and have to call her mum to babysit?
Did you also miss when Jake said that Alba will also be a nightmare when she is Roxā€™ age? He wasnā€™t being malicious at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
You mentioned this on another thread too
Because that's my opinion...?

Did you also miss all the times Marnie and Casey said Rox was being a nightmare before and after the whole Jake saga? Or that they canā€™t cope with their own kids and have to call her mum to babysit?
Did you also miss when Jake said that Alba will also be a nightmare when she is Roxā€™ age? He wasnā€™t being malicious at all.
Are you ok?
I guess I am just of the opinion that a family holiday with small children will obviously involve - noise, mess chaos etc.
I just mentioned that I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion , which I stand by šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 3
Because that's my opinion...?

Are you ok?
I guess I am just of the opinion that a family holiday with small children will obviously involve - noise, mess chaos etc.
I just mentioned that I think the whole thing has been blown out of proportion , which I stand by šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
But I donā€™t think you get the point that itā€™s not just the coco pops. Iā€™d be fuming constantly cleaning up after them on holiday regardless of it being a family holiday. The mess they constantly leave is disgusting, itā€™s crushed food, dishes, dirty nappies etc itā€™s not a few toys laying around.

Reactions: 8
But I donā€™t think you get the point that itā€™s not just the coco pops. Iā€™d be fuming constantly cleaning up after them on holiday regardless of it being a family holiday. The mess they constantly leave is disgusting, itā€™s crushed food, dishes, dirty nappies etc itā€™s not a few toys laying around.
Life is too short to care about some food on the floor - especially on holidays!
It's a pity Charlotte & Jake chose to focus on this instead of enjoying their time away with their daughter and friends.

Reactions: 1
I appreciate that small kids make a mess but Iā€™m sorry leaving open crappy nappies on the floor in a hot country especially is absolute woman behaviour and is solely on the parents and not the kids. No wonder Marnie has her carpets and sofas cleaned so much if they are leaving human waste and food everywhere. Itā€™s not like either have a job. Foul.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Marnieā€™s words about getting annoyed because no one offered to babysit shows why she agreed to this. Look after your own kids

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Marnie constantly moaned about her kids. How hard they were. I doubt Charlotte just blew up about the high chair. Both Marnie and Casey are lazy. They donā€™t work and they constantly grift rather than do things themselves like their garden. Theyā€™re lazy.

Reactions: 16
Sophie makes me sick, and she is her mums double, if this doesnā€™t out Jordan off seeing what his future looks like then I dunno what will lol

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Sophie makes me sick, and she is her mums double, if this doesnā€™t out Jordan off seeing what his future looks like then I dunno what will lol
Jordan wont stay around too much longer- She's pushing this baby narrative any chance she gets, after he gains a few insta followers he's gone

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I dunno I get the feeling heā€™s a bit desperate too, I donā€™t understand it but I see him sticking around

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Jordan wont stay around too much longer- She's pushing this baby narrative any chance she gets, after he gains a few insta followers he's gone
I feel like he doesn't have anything going on upstairs, so he's more likely to stick around as they're both thick as pig tit

• Haha
I donā€™t understand why they donā€™t get married and then go for a baby? Sheā€™s said she wants to marry Jordan

Reactions: 2
Iā€™ve missed this I think, have they sought professional help from a fertility clinic? Or is it just for insta likes and tv time

Reactions: 1
They did go to a clinic and the doctor basically said sheā€™s fine and has tons of eggs. Was all hyped up for being told theyā€™re fine.

Reactions: 5
This pisses me off.. just cos they havenā€™t gotten pregnant yet doesnā€™t mean they canā€™t.. it can take time to conceive.. itā€™s so attention seeking and minimises people who actually have fertility issues and canā€™t get pregnant .. guarantee theyā€™ll be pregnant soon and then here come the headlines of ā€œour miracle babyā€

• Haha
I donā€™t understand why they donā€™t get married and then go for a baby? Sheā€™s said she wants to marry Jordan
Because itā€™s ā€œCharlotteā€™s timeā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ absolute waffle. Who lives their life based on what their friends are doing? If Iā€™d asked my OH to propose to align with when my friends were getting married heā€™d had wet himself šŸ˜‚

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Because itā€™s ā€œCharlotteā€™s timeā€ šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„ absolute waffle. Who lives their life based on what their friends are doing? If Iā€™d asked my OH to propose to align with when my friends were getting married heā€™d had wet himself šŸ˜‚
She said herself she couldnā€™t believe Holly got married first before her too

• Wow
Reactions: 3