Sophie Kasaei

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone seen the interview she done recently? She was talking about the new series of Geordie Shore and engagements were mentioned and she's apparently told Jordan not to propose any time soon but to wait until after Charlotte has her engagement party, as this is Charlotte's time and moment. Then she can have her moment when he proposes 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone seen the interview she done recently? She was talking about the new series of Geordie Shore and engagements were mentioned and she's apparently told Jordan not to propose any time soon but to wait until after Charlotte has her engagement party, as this is Charlotte's time and moment. Then she can have her moment when he proposes 😅
OMG she's the biggest desperado. He'll propose after the cheque clears.

Reactions: 5
OMG she's the biggest desperado. He'll propose after the cheque clears.
Yep he has no interest- he needed a fledging reality z lister to try stay relevant and she needed any old spanner. She'll be positing the how to break free from a narcissist quotes in no time

• Haha
Marnie has unfollowed Sophie 👀
Yeah this was spoken about on Marnie's thread. Marnie basically did the ol block/unblock on Sophie, Holly and Jordan. Casey followed suit and unfollowed them too. For showing some support in some way towards Charlotte. And if you're wondering why they unfollowed for supporting Charlotte. Charlotte and Marnie are basically at it with each other in the new series of Geordie Shore, which was filmed last year. And haven't spoken since. It was all pretty tame tbf but has blown up now the eps are airing and viewers are having their opinions as well. A lot of jealousy, he said, she said and pettiness going on. Sophie's been keeping the peace and not getting involved with their drama but Marnie has seen Sophie and Jordan in some way support Charlotte and wasn't having that so unfollowed 🙃. I did look at Sophie's follows and she followed Marnie back pretty quickly after she had blocked/unblocked but just checking again and she doesn't follow her anymore

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Yeah this was spoken about on Marnie's thread. Marnie basically did the ol block/unblock on Sophie, Holly and Jordan. Casey followed suit and unfollowed them too. For showing some support in some way towards Charlotte. And if you're wondering why they unfollowed for supporting Charlotte. Charlotte and Marnie are basically at it with each other in the new series of Geordie Shore, which was filmed last year. And haven't spoken since. It was all pretty tame tbf but has blown up now the eps are airing and viewers are having their opinions as well. A lot of jealousy, he said, she said and pettiness going on. Sophie's been keeping the peace and not getting involved with their drama but Marnie has seen Sophie and Jordan in some way support Charlotte and wasn't having that so unfollowed 🙃. I did look at Sophie's follows and she followed Marnie back pretty quickly after she had blocked/unblocked but just checking again and she doesn't follow her anymore
I have to agree with Marnie in terms of her and Sophie not being as close anymore. However, I do feel that Sophie sticks with Charlotte for the mere fact that she can still get some sort of engagement on her IG. Marnie does get engagement on her IG, but as one co-worker said 'How much of that engagement are from females?'
Sophie is trying to stay relevant cause I mean... how long can she do GS for?? till she's 40?

Reactions: 6
I have to agree with Marnie in terms of her and Sophie not being as close anymore. However, I do feel that Sophie sticks with Charlotte for the mere fact that she can still get some sort of engagement on her IG. Marnie does get engagement on her IG, but as one co-worker said 'How much of that engagement are from females?'
Sophie is trying to stay relevant cause I mean... how long can she do GS for?? till she's 40?
I get the feeling Sophie has only stuck around Marnie purely because of familial obligation. She's always been closer with Charlotte, but I agree she's always desperate to stay relevant. Especially when those around her have other things going for them, whilst her and Marnie are getting their flaps out for cash

Reactions: 10
Does she do anything except go on holiday? Her and Marnie both seem like little Scratty grotters.

Her Nana's been poorly. I also wouldn't be surprised if she's hurt by what's going on with her and Marnie and Casey as well
Ahh that’s sad I didn’t know. Hopefully her nana is ok.

Marnie will never change and Casey adds fuel to the fire, I wouldn’t waste energy on them pair

This whole coco pop high chair stuff is the most blown out of proportion, load of NOTHING.
The fact that this is a literal storyline is pathetic. 😴

Charlotte and Jake should not have gone on a 'family holiday' if they cannot cope with mess and chaos and other children. Calling Rox a 'nightmare' was ridiculous.
Charlotte has lost any personality she once had.

Reactions: 2