Sophie & Jamie Laing #2 Went to rehab for the coke, after banging that Harvey bloke

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The one in Clapham
My old stomping ground, haha. God, am glad I wasn't present. He's such an attention seeker.
---
I'm sorry but what in the airbrushed hell is going on in the first two pics? Is Jamie getting a 2-4-1 with Sophie's cosmetic doctor? And why does Sophie suddenly think she's Bella Hadid? She looks like a lost soul.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Ok, I'm going to say it, then promptly run & hide. Jamie looks a little better (albeit not a lot) than usual...with hair :D
Sophie..not so much.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
If Jamie dyed his hair a darker caramel to light brown he’d look so much better. The blonde really does make him look embalmed

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Ok, I'm going to say it, then promptly run & hide. Jamie looks a little better (albeit not a lot) than usual...with hair :D
Sophie..not so much.
Fair point, but I still can't tell if she's Facetuned him to death😂 I don't get this new thing of hers, treating every pic of herself like she's on a modelling shoot. Must be her next career goal?

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ok, came to my senses. I take back what I said about Jamie. You're right Musings30, more than likely facetuned like all their pictures. Pardon my brief moment of insanity. Won't happen again:p

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok, came to my senses. I take back what I said about Jamie. You're right Musings30, more than likely facetuned like all their pictures. Pardon my brief moment of insanity. Won't happen again:p
Nah DW about it. There are MiC men MUCH worse than Jamie😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Interesting choice of guest and topic. They’re talking about the time Tammy was taken out of Kylie Jenner’s party on a stretcher after overdosing on coke. I’ll have to listen to the ep but it’s like it’s hitting home when Sophie mentions the press/ internet being mean because of the way they went in on Tammy over that. I think Tammy was chosen for a reason and Sophie’s channeling damage control through her

Reactions: 3