Sophie Guidolin #38 From Fred Again to wed....again?!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She gets defensive and really over explains when asked about the qualifications too.
Does she ever! And in true Loaf fashion she over explains but never actually says what her qualifications are. Her explanation is pretty much look how skinny and swol I am, I must know what I’m doing. Just tell people what qualifications you have and where you got them. Or better yet, list them on your website like other professionals do then people won’t have to ask.

Reactions: 9
All the PTs at my gym have their picture on the wall with their qualifications, even right down to First Aid lol which should be a given.

As an owner of a square house with a central paul lets hope she is at least up to date with her CPR.

Reactions: 6
She’s calling herself a qualified dietician from this post in 2015
Baby girl is a qualified dietician in her ✨future memories✨ and is a study slut, so it’s basically the same thing as someone who has studied for 3-4 years and sought registration. 🤥

She fabricates her qualifications and experience to give herself credibility among vulnerable women. Like when she says she can eat 3 magnums for dessert because she’s so skinnah and xxxxxxs, but if anyone else even thinks about eating a slice of pav, they’re not trying hard enough. Anyone who makes their money telling other people that they’re the problem has no soul, no accountability and no integrity.

Reactions: 10
Loaf, just a suggestion, but cleaning out your garage and flogging off rattan furniture is not renovating, you silly twunt.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Just adding in the rest of the post from the FB group that Loaf didn’t include, because she obviously doesn’t want people to see it’s not a financially viable plan long term. This lady is the most active in the group, although it’s not a very active group with usually less than 5-6 posts per month, with post approval on so they’re all added at the same time and not many comments on each post.

IMG_8041.jpeg

But actually, now I’m confused. I just saw this post from the same lady that was posted 5 days after her coming to an end post and she says she’s only lost 12.5kg. Meanwhile on Loaf’s story she claims this lady has lost almost 28kg on Project You 😂 I know maths isn’t her strong point but 12.5kg isn’t even half of 28.

IMG_8044.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Just adding in the rest of the post from the FB group that Loaf didn’t include, because she obviously doesn’t want people to see it’s not a financially viable plan long term. This lady is the most active in the group, although it’s not a very active group with usually less than 5-6 posts per month, with post approval on so they’re all added at the same time and not many comments on each post.

View attachment 2914256
But actually, now I’m confused. I just saw this post from the same lady that was posted 5 days after her coming to an end post and she says she’s only lost 12.5kg. Meanwhile on Loaf’s story she claims this lady has lost almost 28kg on Project You 😂 I know maths isn’t her strong point but 12.5kg isn’t even half of 28.

View attachment 2914254
Let’s be honest, I doubt Loaf has seen the second post or would even realise it’s the same woman if she has. But even just the first post, 20kg is a long way off 28kg 😂

Reactions: 2
Off topic for Sophie at the moment....but Ash Tardrews brand 'Sabbi' with her old man partner Jase....seeing the sweatshop in Bangladesh and her justifying it....made me feel weird. Not right.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Off topic for Sophie at the moment....but Ash Tardrews brand 'Sabbi' with her old man partner Jase....seeing the sweatshop in Bangladesh and her justifying it....made me feel weird. Not right.
He reminds me of Kyle Sandilands to look at. I don’t think anyone could be as worse a human as Kyle. Except loaf.