Sophie Guidolin #24 business extraordinaire. Erased 2022 with a trim of her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Posted on influencer tea Insta. What’s the down low on this ? “Fly over”? Who and from where ? Bali or NZ?
If I recall in the long twisted history of Sloaf threads, someone here said she was banging someone from Adelaide for a long while during her marriage to her BFF Nathan.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I know this is a Sophie thread but Tessa is back with her bf for the 4th time. Seems stable 🙃. I know she was in a DV relationship prior. Maybe it’s what she thinks is normal. Sad really!

Reactions: 10
Sophie hiring a person to help you with marketing won’t help you. You are a dying ship. Easily the most fake, narcissistic hag on Instagram but I’ll give you some free advice you may be able to put into practice. I don’t exploit my kids or rely on social media for my income so take it with a grain of salt. Cut the bullshit gratitude posts out. They’re repetitive and a load of tit. If you didn’t have your head up your ass you’d know most aussies are struggling to pay their bills each week. They’re allowed to whinge, they’re tired. They actually parent their kids. Doesn’t mean they’re not deeply in love with their family. NLP has zero scientific backing so even though you’ve tried to jump on every band wagon going, podcasts etc you’ve failed at all. Because you’re unauthentic, unrelatable and a plain out liar. People are catching on.

Reactions: 24
Sophie hiring a person to help you with marketing won’t help you. You are a dying ship. Easily the most fake, narcissistic hag on Instagram but I’ll give you some free advice you may be able to put into practice. I don’t exploit my kids or rely on social media for my income so take it with a grain of salt. Cut the bullshit gratitude posts out. They’re repetitive and a load of tit. If you didn’t have your head up your ass you’d know most aussies are struggling to pay their bills each week. They’re allowed to whinge, they’re tired. They actually parent their kids. Doesn’t mean they’re not deeply in love with their family. NLP has zero scientific backing so even though you’ve tried to jump on every band wagon going, podcasts etc you’ve failed at all. Because you’re unauthentic, unrelatable and a plain out liar. People are catching on.
Her saying she is off parental duties for the night , she has bleeping been off those duties the past 4 years .
making out she is a committed parent is ludicrous.
Bringing out new FNF tit when she hasn’t posted in their FB group in months .Scammer !
---
Just incase anyone was wondering what happens when you overfill ya face . Cheers 🥂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She can’t be serious if she thinks we are going to all believe that huge stack of paper is all her orders 🤪😂🤦🏻‍♀️ witch please. You can’t even get more than a couple comments per post. I get more engagement and I have 300 Instagram friends 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Is she seriously wearing that outfit and boots to walk around a warehouse pretending that people are ordering her tit???

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Not a chance that stack of paper is orders when she's got 8 comments on her post 😂 What a joke. All this warehouse sale goes to show is how much she has over ordered because she's a narcissistic with an over inflated ego!! Remember when she said you couldn't buy the journal without doing the course... now she has 3 pallets of stock to flog off. How's that working out for you loaf 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Not a chance that stack of paper is orders when she's got 8 comments on her post 😂 What a joke. All this warehouse sale goes to show is how much she has over ordered because she's a narcissistic with an over inflated ego!! Remember when she said you couldn't buy the journal without doing the course... now she has 3 pallets of stock to flog off. How's that working out for you loaf 😂
Laughed when she pointed out she has 3 pallets left of the flourished & fulfilled journals.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.