Sophie Guidolin #24 business extraordinaire. Erased 2022 with a trim of her hair.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG…….Two in a row. I’d like to thank Sophie for being the gift that just keeps giving. Couldn’t do it without you Baby Gurl 😘

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
“Like CH, why do Lust keep this idiot on the books? Are they not embarrassed for their brand?” @Big_Summer_Blowout

I think it’s because only her stupid minions will buy into absolutely everything she promotes lol easy money

Reactions: 9
Well that last a hot minute, ploise explain Loaf
4 days ago you energetically cut all the ties from dead weights giving yourself ‘mum era’ vibes
& just like that the weft has magically reappeared
🤦🏼‍♀️

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Well that last a hot minute, ploise explain Loaf
4 days ago you energetically cut all the ties from dead weights giving yourself ‘mum era’ vibes
& just like that the weft has magically reappeared
🤦🏼‍♀️
I rushed here to say I didn’t think anyone could sexualise a deodorant bottle. She did. Wtf 😳

Editing to say, if anyone from lust reading here. It’s a big no from me. May have considered trying it but after that post. No thanks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I rushed here to say I didn’t think anyone could sexualise a deodorant bottle. She did. Wtf 😳

Editing to say, if anyone from lust reading here. It’s a big no from me. May have considered trying it but after that post. No thanks.
She’s Devil Dk obsessed
I Googled “How to photoshop a 🍆 into a picture” 🫢🤪

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Maybe she can’t decide what the deodorant smells like because of all the coke up her dick nose.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Is all the clothing in the sale going to be xxxxxxxxxxxxs?
Can I please have first dibs on the skirt/haematoma bandage that got pussy rubbed all over Kettlehead?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The deodorant tit show reminds me of the video of her climbing the wall in the penty in the orange string /dress . Does anyone have that for a trip down a recent memory lane . I feel like laughing at a duck wit and I think that would do it

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She’s selling the ugly pants, and the black dress she wore to that wedding with Tessa when she was caught dancing on a table like a couple weeks after Pixie( when Tessa added the pic to her story and then deleted it not long after) and the dress from an event in SA also not long after Pixie
---
All this stuff is pretty recent that’s she’s literally worn once. One of the dresses she’s worn once and is selling for $1500!
who the hell spends thousands on an outfit and wears it once?
thought she wasn’t materialistic?🙄

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 3
She’s selling the ugly pants, and the black dress she wore to that wedding with Tessa when she was caught dancing on a table like a couple weeks after Pixie( when Tessa added the pic to her story and then deleted it not long after) and the dress from an event in SA also not long after Pixie
---
All this stuff is pretty recent that’s she’s literally worn once. One of the dresses she’s worn once and is selling for $1500!
Someone should let Emmy Lou know. She loves a good xxs.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
---
The pregnancy announcement dress is in there too. Erasing yet another memory of Pixie

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.