Sophie Guidolin #17 won’t ever admit to an MT but the firgs are giving us silent tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So we have to do a new thread.. how about ...

Sophie Guidolin #18 Guyyyysss Its all broken because I broke it so Im redoing 33

Sophie Guidolin #18 Pushing 130KGS of lies now needing an iron transfusion
---
I’ll tell you someone who doesn’t have a crystal ball…
🐍🤣
I am sitting on a train right now and legit just laughed out loud. This is bleeping gold! She sure fucked up here

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She is 34 but she’s redoing 33 - she said so in her cake post 🤣
---

Wow fark
What does he refuse ? (At the end….)
All adults that don’t give into teenagers are considered treating them like tit
I think that means he refuses to move back to GC

Reactions: 11
Wow! This is insane
So he uses drugs dr doesn’t like it and loaf doesn’t give a duck so he tried to get him clean and didn’t like that so she shipped him off instead. He has just proved everything we already knew. She doesn’t care for her kids at all the 🍆 was more important than her sons well-being

Reactions: 26
Treated him like tit or tried to hold him accountable for behaviours. Or not let him have drugs in his hourlse, around his daughters?

He hasn't come back to the GC and that is on Sophie - no one else.

Also kind of highlights why it's a good idea to get to know someone and their kids before you move in together after 5 minutes. Dr A ahem 🤔

Reactions: 42
Treated him like tit or tried to hold him accountable for behaviours. Or not let him have drugs in his hourlse, around his daughters?

He hasn't come back to the GC and that is on Sophie - no one else.

Also kind of highlights why it's a good idea to get to know someone and their kids before you move in together after 5 minutes. Dr A ahem 🤔
Yep exactly. Reads to me as if he had years and years of freedom with hardly any rules then someone has come along and set boundaries and behaviour expectations and Kai didn’t like being told what to do. This guy Kai hated also had 2 girls that his mum was love bombing and casting him aside, which I believe would have made Kai resent the Dr even more.
---
Wow! This is insane
Has it been deleted? I can’t see it on Amber’s stories. Or is it in her close friends?

Reactions: 13
I mean his life the past few years has been ripped apart, no wonder he went off the rails

• Sad
Reactions: 18
I think that means he refuses to move back to GC
Hmm yes I was thinking that too but then wasn't sure ..
---
I mean if you analyze it
Bio Dad out of picture
Nathan starts raising him and his brother
Then split with their Mum
Then 2 other men
Then Andrew
That is a hell of a lot of instability for teenage boys :-(
Along with a Mother that lies incessantly (and those kids can see through a lot of it) Along with being dumped here there and everywhere
Along with a very very public life and being dragged into it
Not a hope in hell of getting through all that.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Lots of victim blaming towards the doc in my opinion with that post from kai… here’s how it really should be worded. “my mum has the mental capacity of a horny teenager, she jumped on the docs dick asap because he was rich and moved in with him after 2 months, then left all of us kids while she went cock hopping over Europe. On their many month long trips away I developed an addiction to drugs so instead of my mum deciding that I should come first she let her new boyfriend call the shots and I got kicked out of home. My mum probably should have moved us all back to the one place where I felt stable which was kingscliffe but she picks her boyfriends over her kids so I had to go”
---
Also I’m VERY on the fence about that post - Sophie is DESPERATE for everyone to believe that her PLUS ONE FOR TEN PLUS YEARS was a horribly abusive man, it wouldn’t surprise me if she asked kai to write that so it makes out like the doc was really as horrible as she is making out. His girls adore him and he had a beautiful relationship with both of his exes you can not convince me there was DV at play here
---
Also the fact that all of Sophie’s closest friends seem to be rallying around the doc also means that everyone is catching on to her BS and all her BS lies. Any mother that picks a 🍆 over her kids is the biggest piece of tit in my eyes, the lowest of the low. All of Sophie’s minions will blame the doc for this but ultimately all of this falls on her

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Lots of victim blaming towards the doc in my opinion with that post from kai… here’s how it really should be worded. “my mum has the mental capacity of a horny teenager, she jumped on the docs dick asap because he was rich and moved in with him after 2 months, then left all of us kids while she went cock hopping over Europe. On their many month long trips away I developed an addiction to drugs so instead of my mum deciding that I should come first she let her new boyfriend call the shots and I got kicked out of home. My mum probably should have moved us all back to the one place where I felt stable which was kingscliffe but she picks her boyfriends over her kids so I had to go”
---
Also I’m VERY on the fence about that post - Sophie is DESPERATE for everyone to believe that her PLUS ONE FOR TEN PLUS YEARS was a horribly abusive man, it wouldn’t surprise me if she asked kai to write that so it makes out like the doc was really as horrible as she is making out. His girls adore him and he had a beautiful relationship with both of his exes you can not convince me there was DV at play here
I bet Kai does feel that way though and thinks A treated him like tit. He had either a drug or alcohol problem and was used to no attention and no boundaries from his mother. I’m sure having house rules and strong boundaries does seam like mistreatment to him after having lived such an untethered existence. Andrew probably treated him the way his mum should have been treating him all along.

Reactions: 26
Hmm yes I was thinking that too but then wasn't sure ..
---
I mean if you analyze it
Bio Dad out of picture
Nathan starts raising him and his brother
Then split with their Mum
Then 2 other men
Then Andrew
That is a hell of a lot of instability for teenage boys :-(
Along with a Mother that lies incessantly (and those kids can see through a lot of it) Along with being dumped here there and everywhere
Along with a very very public life and being dragged into it
Not a hope in hell of getting through all that.
Not to mention the unrealistic expectations he’s going to have for future partners when he’s had her as a female role model!!! He would have no idea how a ‘normal’ female behaves 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sophie #18 - So many lies she needs a LYIN Fusion!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Far out, almost at the next thread already 😳

Sophie Guidolin #18 Her macros are on track, can she now get Nath back in the sack?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Not to mention the unrealistic expectations he’s going to have for future partners when he’s had her as a female role model!!! He would have no idea how a ‘normal’ female behaves 🤷🏻‍♀️

Sophie #18 - So many lies she needs a LYIN Fusion!!!
Exactly!
I have to say I still like
Sophie Guidolin #18 Pushing 130KGS of lies now needing an iron transfusion

To which that reminds me ? where is the proof of that today 🐍

'Fresh lips, Tori Spelling tits' is waaaaaaay in front in the thread name votes, so if you want a different title you better get voting lol

Edit: 44 votes, nothing will beat that at this stage.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
'Fresh lips, Tori Spelling tits' is waaaaaaay in front in the thread name votes, so if you want a different title you better get voting lol

Edit: 44 votes, nothing will beat that at this stage.
Ohhhh I forgot that one was in this thread. That one was hands down the best!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.