Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

savefloss

VIP Member
Wonder if anyone will turn up to Sophie’s 40th in a few years. Spose she’ll need to have a joined party with Bobby’s 18th after all, or it will be pretty empty at the mausoleum

Reactions: 3

Hellojanuary

VIP Member
Please tell me some of you are on TikTok and have seen her trying to explain the #brave dive into elasticised space pyjamas. Vids of Slop explaining the ingenuity of Cachia… she seems drunk/high/slurring her words worse than I’ve ever seen. It’s legit horrific. I can’t stop watching.
Take a screen recording!!

Reactions: 3

Baby Snark

Everything she does is calculated for aTtEnTiOn. Like look at me, look how well I’m doing without you Alanna, Maddie and Sophie! 🤥

Plus, she’s only looking for a few things:
Brain not fully formed because <25 years old ✅
Female athlete plagued by the gender pay gap, ✅
(so in Soph’s mind this means she needs her, her house, and her successful businesses)
Plays for her beloved Bombers ✅
Wants to lick her fanny like a pomegranate ✅

A bonus is that Maddy looks like her twin flame’s wife to further prove they are indeed twin flames with twin flames and they’re the bestest friends that ever best friended! 🥱
Haha yeah true but I kind of meant more on Maddy's part! We all know Scummy Smoph has no qualms or morals lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2

notgifted

VIP Member
I guess it’s better for the kids if not, but I really hope it is true and they are together 😂
We are all hoping, how long will it last, what will the break up be like? Will we get another epic meltdown or will she be cool as a cucumber? I’m here for this. Fanny Devito better bring it 😅
---
Has she said anything lately about wanting another baby?

Reactions: 2