Sophie Cachia #36 Pomegranate cunnilingus from a dingus, career on the wroks, hunting for footy box

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With the same number of votes as Soph’s favourite dual lesbian cunnilingus position (69), @SophiaCarCrashia won naming rights for the new thread with “Pomegranate cunnilingus from a directionless dingus. Career on the Wroks, hunting for footy player box”. Unfortunately like every holiday Soph has taken, I had to cut it short due to character limits. Your prize is a toilet paper dress, hideous fake tan, an appointment with Esserdon’s worst cosmetic injector, an all expenses paid brunch on a suburban AFL ground, and sunthink from whatever crap label she is flogging lately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Doesn’t she own a makeup business 😂😂
Random: I really want some new make-up/new DB contract because Isuzu is slinking off into that influencer-brand graveyard, can someone hook me up. Payment via shoutout.

There, fixed it for you Smoph.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Is MG coming back to melb with new gf? I sure as tit hope so. It will be killing Soph.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is MG coming back to melb with new gf? I sure as tit hope so. It will be killing Soph.
I'm happy for MG, looks like she has a lovely italian girlfriend, unlike the ex behemoth fake Italian nonna

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Prepare for a break down. Maddies in town with a hot new lady lover…I’m here for it 🍿

Reactions: 17
Prepare for a break down. Maddies in town with a hot new lady lover…I’m here for it 🍿
Oh finally we might see some awesome breakdown bullshit. She'll trot out the usual tit about how much she loves her babies, tit about loving herself first and the importance of family and friends.

Yawn.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hahahahaha isn't this bbsette the same one she 'cheated' on scummy with?

Man that was hilarious when she flew across the world to get dumped 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good to see MG’s mini designer dress up hand bag got another run! Chia must have a hall closet of old BWB hand me downs

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’ll lidderally buy some of your crappy pyjamas if you pleeeeeease wear this dress and look like a dick.
We’re waiting for a back up to the Grand Prix mess 😂 👗 🐛

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14