Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JD3000

Surely this should be tagged #gifted or whatever the tag is these days. There is no way Sophie would be paying for a birthday cake located 45km from her, even if she only remembered to order one a day beforehand. Who do we have to contact about this???
The cake maker seems to be linked to Presapakis

• Wow
Reactions: 5

savefloss

VIP Member
I’ll laugh my face off if it’s already over with baby Soph 🤣
I mean I guess she didn’t get the standard designer handbag for Christmas or an overseas trip. She got Sorrento and a party in the Mausoleum dog shit dungeon ☺
Well she is at a basket ball match tonight. Perhaps scoping out new talent?

• Haha

bizzy

Way, way before then.

When LD dumped her all those years ago and moved to Adelaide, Sophie and her sisters posted all over their FB accounts about the size of his dick.

I read it all and was horrified.
Gosh it would be good to see some screenshots (if anyone would happen to have them archived!)

newtothis123

Is she taking other kids with her overseas? If true, who in their right mind would send their child with her to a different country!!!!!
Correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like her sister’s kids (the one who just came back from the UK)??? Clearly the need for constant holidays runs in the family!

AJAYA

VIP Member
12 of the most unfortunate looking heads going around. There’s one who looks simultaneously like a kid and a deeply troubled middle aged man and it’s fascinated me for years.

(I was already going to hell so no remorse in saying this)
I agree, although I feel bad saying it as I know one of the frequent tattlers seems to be rather close to the kids.

• Haha

pinkflaps

All she does for Cachia is post heavily edited pics of the new drops (of which there are far too many)… she has nothing to do with the business side of things… so how does she not have time to properly market Isuzu? Here’s the kicker: she DOES have time. Ample time in fact, but zero skill or acumen, hence the outsourcing. LET IT GO, SLOPPY CHIA. STOP TRYING TO MAKE ISUZU HAPPEN, ISUZU IS NEVER GOING TO HAPPEN! Counting down the days until it joins Fairy Magic, Mini’s and Shaw Media in the grave of her cursed and failed ventures. P.S still need an au pair though, because cooking anaemic Marley Spewn once a week and having to wake up before midday is far too big a cross to bear.
If only she could do the bare minimum of editing

Attachments

• Haha