Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

I was stalking Caitlin’s profile last night and she’s gotten worse looking since she started hanging out with Scummy. She had beautiful long hair, dressed nicely, had a bit more meat on her frame. Now she is a carbon copy of Scummy and looks genuinely frightening. That profile pic she chose for Hinge isn’t even a decent photo of her? What is she trying to flex by using THAT as her profile pic?? Also there’s no fucking way on this earth that Sophie is 5’11 😂 does she forget that people can SEE?? And many have met her in person? I’m 173cm (don’t know what that is in feet) and any time I’ve ever been around her both with heels and flats we’ve been around the same height, I don’t ever remember her being taller than me. She is so up herself it’s comical
that's 5'8" pretty much, 173 cm. 5'11" would be about 180cm.

Reactions: 3

shelookscute

Chatty Member
Someone I know wore that dress but in a different colour and it is hideous. Looks like something worn to a wedding in the 80s. Cheap tacky material. Not jealous at all.
😂 it looks like it should be fury like chenille bed spreads! Yuk!!

Reactions: 3

Pollie

VIP Member
Maybe Jarrod doesn’t mind her using the name Cachia as she may pay him child support. If she relaunched, probably wouldn’t be as successful, so less money for him.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

CreepTeeth

Chatty Member
Herald Sun coming through with excerts from the book.
I guess that’s what happens when you air your dirty laundry in a book. It’s there forever and can be referenced in any way
That’s a great photo of her…. She looks like a wittle piggy 🐽

Personally i like abit of excitement in my life and live dangerously 😅. Someone is going to trip over that and get electrocuted. What a dumbshit i know she isnt a genius but come on. Youve got bloody kids there.

I can forgive all the stupid stuff but for me its throwing your family under the bus and especially complaining about her mum doesnit for me. That shit is non negotiable for me if she was my sister id tell her to royally fuck off.

Reactions: 2