Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Hi I'm Smoph Smurf 💙

I would bet my LIFE on Sophie forcing Bobby to cut that t-shirt into a midriff before attending Deni’s event to appear like he’s the most gender fluid 8 year old on the planet. This would’ve been a compromise after trying to force him into all sorts of other ‘more queer’ outfits. I love that he zipped up his puffy to not reveal his belly in all photos of him at the actual event 😂
I thought she made him wear the singlet thing she was wearing the other day at the dance concert 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4

shelookscute

Chatty Member
No white knight, but I’m a textile designer. French Terry is basically tracksuit material that isn’t fuzzy on the inside, it’s what nicer tracksuits are made out of. You’re thinking of Terry toweling which is a knitted looped fabric that looks like bath towels (which are woven, not knitted)
Thanks for the clarification ❤

hotg0ss

What I don't get is if the space is so amazing why doesnt she do her shoots there??? Instead of Chernobyl of the west
Right?!?! And I can’t get over how unprofessional the Instagram is for it?! Honestly it’s almost comical..

Vixien

Oh god, if this doesn't scream tacky then I don't know what will!!
Clearly hasn't learnt about Quality Control yet 🤦🏽‍♀️

Can we please talk about the sad attempt at a BBQ...bread on the BBQ for this photoshoot 😂😂😂

I don't know if it's just me, but this makes her look even cheaper than she does already!!! Lordy, at least get a steak or couple of sausages to actually make it seem realistic.
What is coming out of the bread??!?!

• Haha

hotg0ss

is SC still “best friends” with that Jess girl? Haven't seen her post about her in a while 🤔

• Haha

sweatysalmonbox

Chatty Member
Who is she preaching to? Look in the mirror smoph.
Nah coz that would be being accountable and we know Chompers can’t do this 🤪

Here's Sophie's next conquest... complete with matching teeth. What could go wrong? Oh, pick me pick me - I know! HE'LL BE FAR TOO GOOD FOR HER! Run now dude, she's currently chasing anything with a heartbeat... and matching teeth!
I’ve lost it #rip 🤣🤣

• Haha
what am I looking at??

pretty sure that when it's this close to the house, the barrier fence is the house door...it needs to be self closing etc and maybe some other requirements. This permit if required to still be obtained should have featured as part of her contract since she bought after the rules came in (just been through the purchase house with pool gig).
Thanks for the clarification.