Sophie Cachia #10 One star book reviews, family & ex friends want to sue, soon it will be Sophie who?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a poorly written fairytale. Did you know that as a human you can evolve as well as change
I came here to post this!
Tattlers, correct me if Im wrong but isnt a "house wife" by definition a stay at home wife?
No shade to that as a job, trust me i know how hard my mum friends work keeping their house/home moving flawlessly!

But it should read a housewife OR a stay at home mum but not a stay at home house wife?

She's stupider than I thought.

Reactions: 12
She’s a complete dipshit.

Reactions: 11
Probably because she is an actual athlete who wants to continue being one.

Reactions: 6
Probably because she is an actual athlete who wants to continue being one.
I also can’t recall Maddie saying she wants a baby, it’s coming from Sophie
Isn’t that how she “trapped” LD with miracle baby Bobby? And look how that turned out for the relationship

I also can’t recall Maddie saying she wants a baby, it’s coming from Sophie
Isn’t that how she “trapped” LD with miracle baby Bobby? And look how that turned out for the relationship
Yep! But it already seems like their relationship isn’t solid.

Reactions: 3
What a poorly written fairytale. Did you know that as a human you can evolve as well as change
I can’t believe she would actually share this! I wanted to comment saying does that grammatically make any sense to you? But I’m way too invested to get blocked

Reactions: 4
Soph, you're in charge girl. Put the kid to bed earlier, doesn't matter what Floss wants to do.

Reactions: 20
She is full of shit and dumb.

Reactions: 5
Listening to the Mia Freedman interview….

it’s actually quite predatory and disgusting how she talks about hooking up with her 19yo girlfriend.
just the language she uses around their relationship and hooking up is really foul and creepy…

Reactions: 22
Yep. I forgot to share the comments on mias post (they're still up) sounds like many others were not impressed. Also heaps of comments encouraging young girls to check out comfortableinmyskin insta if they feel uncomfortable about their vulvas. Ironically Sophia shared one of her posts about pcos and facial hair.. Great that she can pick and choose what she embraces about herself

Attachments

Reactions: 22
I am in the middle of a research paper on RegTech so I thought a little distraction was needed.

There also is another book titled “and then there was her” by Tagan Shepard and published in 2020. Did our best lesbian-entrepreneur-CEO plagiarise a title??

I also don’t think an international book tour is on the cards as her book hasn’t even made onto Goodreads yet. She will have to make do with those lovely long-distance trips with her “driver” to Bendigo, Sale and such.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.