Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That top is leaving nothing to the imagination.
Very confident to be wearing that out when you have knockers that size 😀
We all fluctuate with our weight..some of us more than others. But, my god she really has put on a lot.
Eating so restricted during the week and then look at all she packing away tonight.
Her metabolism be *#$*# 'd
I looked back on her grid and some of her pics from last year she looked lovely when she was doing her check in days.. scroll back even further ..its like a different person altogether.
Do you think she is piling on the weight cos the bf in jail.. emotional eating and all that.
I would be sacking him for her own health

Reactions: 4
We all fluctuate with our weight..some of us more than others. But, my god she really has put on a lot.
Eating so restricted during the week and then look at all she packing away tonight.
I looked back on her grid and some of her pics from last year she looked lovely when she was doing her check in days.. scroll back even further ..its like a different person altogether.
Do you think she is piling on the weight cos the bf in jail.. emotional eating and all that.
Surely she’s better off without him and I think she’s in denial with her image and seems to flitter friends to friends within her gym circle and probably constantly comparing herself to them and where she was previously

Reactions: 2
It’s all of the cocktails and sugary shots, just drink vodka/gin with lime and soda and she will more than half her drinking calories.
She’s acting all holier than thou by saying stuff like no excuses etc and saying her friend wasn’t working out,
Guarantee her bf will dump her when he gets out, they always do, guys in prison stay with their gf on the outside to have that control and then when they get out they want every girl but the one that has stood by them

Reactions: 3
She’s so clearly holding her belly in with all her might in this picture, can see it in her face 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She’s drinking sugary alcohol again, and she says about the natural big tits but no Offence they are just fat as I went back a few years and she had much much much smaller boobs

She’s drinking sugary alcohol again, and she says about the natural big tits but no Offence they are just fat as I went back a few years and she had much much much smaller boobs
I agree. I’ve put some weight back on and my tits are just fat

It 💯% makes no sense, the extra calories are coming from somewhere like cos over Xmas to now she gained very quick? I'm not saying anything wrong with it, all been there but it is strange like!

The dry-scooping like wtf?? It's designed for water but she looks like she can't stand it and it blows all over her car???🤯

Reactions: 2