Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How awful the way she dealt with that person who just asked if that was her in the pic. That reaction said a lot more about her!! It obviously hit a nerve. She comes across as a right bitter cow who is seriously gutted about her weight gain

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I really didn't think that throw back pic was her either.
We all put on weight, but it didn't even look like her face
It obv hit a nerve it her , what he said its that bad , maybe he was genuinely confused not sarcastic . I knew it was her because I followed her back in the day but right now her hair , style , tan , weight , clothes are different so easy to get confussed.
Real question is how does woman’s best still sponsor her .
her engagement is poor and she is constantly trying to better herself but never sticks trough work and fails

Reactions: 4
It obv hit a nerve it her , what he said its that bad , maybe he was genuinely confused not sarcastic . I knew it was her because I followed her back in the day but right now her hair , style , tan , weight , clothes are different so easy to get confussed.
Real question is how does woman’s best still sponsor her .
her engagement is poor and she is constantly trying to better herself but never sticks trough work and fails
She was saying that the person was “butt hurt”???? When it was her who was haha, I didn’t even take the comment as anything bad cos if you hadn’t followed her at that time you literally might not have known it was her!

Reactions: 3
Why does she tag the gym in every story . They hardly give her membership for free as she was let go before

Reactions: 2
I'm really not sure about these leggings 🥴 if she likes them tho I guess that the main thing.
When she wore them at home last week I thought they were lovely, but she was posing.
Seeing them now in that video I think they make her look massive. Definitely not a good look at all.
She was posing for her check in having lost 1lb.. she looked far better in her bra and knickers than those leggings. 🤢
Sorry but no one wants to see a fat arse bending over and squatting.. nothing 🍑 about that.
Before I get the haters at me.. im between a 12/14 chunky legs and no waist.. so I'm feeling the cringe for her.
It's all about the angles and that's not a good one.
I feel for her at times.
It's not easy losing weight.. but she doesn't help herself with the amount of booze she puts away at the weekend..
Her body is either on a clean eating regime and thinking Yes!! And the next minute boogie boozey weekend

Reactions: 5
Wow I used to follow Sophie years ago but had to unfollow after about 2 rounds of yoyo dieting. Saw this thread and went to have a look and I am SHOCKED. This must be the biggest she has ever been and proves that restrictive diets just don’t work. You lose the weight and always end up bigger 🤦🏼‍♀️ Feel sorry for her

Reactions: 4
The picture in the lingerie!! It’s is doing nothing for her makes her look really big🙄
I know 😔 I didn't want to say.
If I hadn't of followed her fitness journey over the years I would think she looks amazing. Curvy and voluptuous.
I think im shocked merely because she was a size xs and s in her gym gear and looked like a little barbie doll.
I wonder if she is an emotional eater (like me) and she's piling on the weight due to her boyfriend being in jail?

Reactions: 7
I don't think she's feeling that confident the moment - it's written all over her face in this pic.
I don't think she's feeling that confident the moment - it's written all over her face in this pic.
I don’t even know why she feels the need to post these pictures, yeah I’d love to look like this but surely it’s not for every Tom, dick and Harry to see….

Reactions: 6
Does anyone know how long her bf is in prison for ? Im Surprised she still waiting for him .

It's insane tho the RATE at which she gained weight, has to be more going on here? Like most of us think we are huge after Xmas but it's normally bloat just too much sugar? It doesn't make sense given she was on plan and gyming? Is it binging?

I think it’s that when she drinks, instead of having something like vodka/gin soda it’s always really sugary cocktails and alchopops and sweet shots, and this will be twice a week so no wonder,
I went through a phase of doing the same and ballooned

If she's paying Stef for her program I would stop.
She's not in that frame of mind anymore.
On stef program tou are allowed one cheat meal a week. That's it.
Not the way she is carrying on with all the drink too.
Like previous post she should ease off the sugary drinks.
I know myself over Xmas I could easily put on half a stone.. but she looks like she has put a couple of stone on.
She has a very beautiful face ..well..hard to say as she's always got a filter on.. but I'm sure without the filter she's a beautiful face

Reactions: 5
What a shock, our again this weekend but she’s #onit guys 🙃 wish she’d just be honest that her heart isn’t in fitness anymore.

• Heart
🤣🤣🤣 she probably shadow banned or something or people followed her for fitness and workouts and she only goes out nowdays and tries to sell fake stuff
Trying to strong arm us into giving her likes..wtf.
I follow loads of people.. I don't love every post they post.
She's also changed setting on some of her posts so you can't see the total number of likes..not all of them ..just some..just those that are low figures.
How sad