Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Perhaps if she actually stuck to her plan and showed some progress each week she might get more engagement. Maybe might be a little bit to do with the fact she's a Covid denier too. Instagram is clever, if she's being reported for posting fake news then the algarithm will not go in her favour....

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I think so. She used to do eyelashes but I don’t think she does them as much anymore
She said she had a client today on get stories so maybe she takes like only few people

Did anyone see her stories today , saying she has low engagement and won’t post today. 2 hours later has about 15 new stories up including an ad 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
I don’t have a clue about weight training but she seems to do her reps very fast

I don’t have a clue about weight training but she seems to do her reps very fast
Sure I was shocked when she said she's never tracked her strength? Hello hun,vso you've never done Progressive overload in general, sure no wonder she doesn't really progress?

Her and her friend getting their lips done yesterday ,oh my God, the butchery??? Why did she get them dissolved and why go for that trout pout look. Sorry but it's woeful??

Reactions: 4
Sure I was shocked when she said she's never tracked her strength? Hello hun,vso you've never done Progressive overload in general, sure no wonder she doesn't really progress?

Her and her friend getting their lips done yesterday ,oh my God, the butchery??? Why did she get them dissolved and why go for that trout pout look. Sorry but it's woeful??
Lol I’ve seen that she keeps promoting that girl so probably special discount also asking her followers to go with her to lip clinic and coffee before hand 😂😂

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe how thin and awful her natural hair is. Says she doesn’t know why it’s like that but seems to constantly be bleaching it and putting tit extensions in...

• Wow
Yes! I've noticed this too. I'm no expert but I don't think the weight is challenging enough for her and it's probably why her body shape hasn't changed at all. Surely after years of training she would want to be lifting heavier and slower, I dunno....

I can’t believe how thin and awful her natural hair is. Says she doesn’t know why it’s like that but seems to constantly be bleaching it and putting tit extensions in...
It's awful. She needs to lay off the bleach for a while. She would actually look so much better a shade darker.

Reactions: 1
Just wondering.... do you reckon she gets FREE coaching from Team Nadine Fitness as she always mentions them all the time on stories and asks people to mention her as a referral if they join....?

Just wondering.... do you reckon she gets FREE coaching from Team Nadine Fitness as she always mentions them all the time on stories and asks people to mention her as a referral if they join....?
I think so or heavily heavily discounted. I don’t think she’d carry on halfnassing it every month if not.

I think so or heavily heavily discounted. I don’t think she’d carry on halfnassing it every month if not.
Yeah, and I was thinking if you're paying full whack for it you'd wanna see better results than the ones she's getting? Perhaps that's the problem....? She's not paying full price for it so less inclined to stick to it and binge on weekends? 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
It's such bad promotion for her right now though, she just isn't in it at all 😬

Ya I dunno what the deal is with Sophie, literally no results ? Something seriously up, she is ya either seriously eating something "else" or flat out adapted to her dieting cos she just goes full on into everything instead of keeping more cardio for later. Her Coach should know this like. Or ya she's never actually Strength trained as in upped her weights cos she actually said she's never done that which is weird?

How do you report someone for constant breaches of Covid rules?!
Online somewhere , but you need their full name and address I believe but it’s waste of time .
They will only check the most serious people who break restrictions say travelling abroad and not quarantining when back
Or going outside London on tier 4 to another part like Manchester etc
Or throwing a house party with 30 people haha