Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
bleeping miss beg a lot def angles she takes as on her tik tox she’s no way as skinny as she poses

Reactions: 6
My engagement is poor.. please like this post ffs guys. Don’t be hater
Honestly it’s super cringy there is no need for it 🤣 I will say she’s definitely loosing weight she looks good I just hope she has a healthy relationship with food now .

Reactions: 2
So glad I found this page ! I’ve been following Sophie for years, anyone else remember the big 150k followers giveaway and post with balloons ? 108k now, how the mighty have fallen. I just can’t get to grips with her account anymore, she goes to the gym twice a day and hasn’t changed her physique with a trainer ?! Like I do three times a week winging it and I’ve seen more progress than this, even eating like a teenage boy 😂

so glad you guys sleuthed out why her boyfriend was MIA I’ve been trying to work it out for ages.
Also I cannot deal with her obsession with her this is rachhh friend and her god awful only fans posting 🙈🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So glad I found this page ! I’ve been following Sophie for years, anyone else remember the big 150k followers giveaway and post with balloons ? 108k now, how the mighty have fallen. I just can’t get to grips with her account anymore, she goes to the gym twice a day and hasn’t changed her physique with a trainer ?! Like I do three times a week winging it and I’ve seen more progress than this, even eating like a teenage boy 😂

so glad you guys sleuthed out why her boyfriend was MIA I’ve been trying to work it out for ages.
Also I cannot deal with her obsession with her this is rachhh friend and her god awful only fans posting 🙈🙈
Haha I know, she's not the worst of em but she's literally not responding or taking ages to respond to her training etc which is going on years now!

Reactions: 1
She's absolutely piled the weight back on again too. I don't think I've ever seen anyone yo yo so much

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Sophie is an example of a person who's as fake as her designer goods she sells on her DHGATE TRENDZ.

She actually bullied 2 girls out of her gym (ripped I think its called). One of the girls she bullied I know personally and it is so unfair. It's disgusting what she did to the poor girl. Don't know why she thinks she is gods gift to the planet. She's nothing but a two faced bully. Haven't seen her post from women's best its because they obviously dropped her. How is she a example to women?

Another shitfluencer strikes again. Seems like she forces all her friends to take pictures of her on the nights out she goes on. None of them in the pictures look like they're having a good time 🤣Wonder where she gets all her money from? She obviously doesn't work. I don't think she's with the same guy from prison anymore she moved on quick. What exactly did he go down for? Imagine that waiting for you when you get out.

Has anyone else also noticed how she changes her friendship groups on Instagram so often? What's even with that 🤣
---

Because she obviously pays for her followers
---
i'm not sure which is more orange, her tan or her clothes! She looks absolutely horrific!
It's giving drag queen vibes

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Sophie is an example of a person who's as fake as her designer goods she sells on her DHGATE TRENDZ.

She actually bullied 2 girls out of her gym (ripped I think its called). One of the girls she bullied I know personally and it is so unfair. It's disgusting what she did to the poor girl. Don't know why she thinks she is gods gift to the planet. She's nothing but a two faced bully. Haven't seen her post from women's best its because they obviously dropped her. How is she a example to women?

Another shitfluencer strikes again. Seems like she forces all her friends to take pictures of her on the nights out she goes on. None of them in the pictures look like they're having a good time 🤣Wonder where she gets all her money from? She obviously doesn't work. I don't think she's with the same guy from prison anymore she moved on quick. What exactly did he go down for? Imagine that waiting for you when you get out.

Has anyone else also noticed how she changes her friendship groups on Instagram so often? What's even with that 🤣
---

Because she obviously pays for her followers
---

It's giving drag queen vibes
Yea, she is a nasty piece of work wish Ripped would grow some balls and ban her. She has lost loads of followers recently, she definitely buys them her engagement is actually tragic not surprised lots of brands have dropped her also she is so yo-yo with her weight and doesn't have the discipline to get back to how she was which tbh isn't sustainable. Nah she doesn't work doesn't even lash anymore. Her friends seem to change definitely or they seem happy and settle down she is almost 30 with nothing to show

Reactions: 3
Yea, she is a nasty piece of work wish Ripped would grow some balls and ban her. She has lost loads of followers recently, she definitely buys them her engagement is actually tragic not surprised lots of brands have dropped her also she is so yo-yo with her weight and doesn't have the discipline to get back to how she was which tbh isn't sustainable. Nah she doesn't work doesn't even lash anymore. Her friends seem to change definitely or they seem happy and settle down she is almost 30 with nothing to show
She is a bully. I hate girls who bully other girls.

Oh well she must be doing well selling her DHGATE
---
I heard she made a nasty remark about a girls body down there. Disgusting

Last edited:
Who tells her the curly hair looks good? I used to feel bad for her and how she must have such bad self esteem but her attitude is just so self righteous and crappy.

Reactions: 4
Who tells her the curly hair looks good? I used to feel bad for her and how she must have such bad self esteem but her attitude is just so self righteous and crappy.
duck feeling bad for her.

Drag queen vibes.

Proper especially doing other men while her boyfriend was in prison

duck feeling bad for her.

Drag queen vibes.

Proper especially doing other men while her boyfriend was in prison
Well she was daft waiting anyway. She’s at the prime age for children and life not waiting for some bleep doing a long stretch. Not daddy material

Anyone else reckon she’s split with the boyf? Her posts recently have definitely changed attitude a bit !