Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How much better did she look skating when she was wearing leggings.
FS put that ass away!
Looks like she's back on healthy eating now too.. lol she's so predictable

Reactions: 4
Lol lol shout out to checking in with Steff again tomorrow 🤣
She's a disaster
So much for embracing her shape then 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jesus. Did she post the whole 1 hour and 22 minutes of skating on Instagram. Just enjoy the moment, you don’t need to post the whole bleeping thing. So sad.
And all I could see when she was recording her mate was how bad her hair extensions are!! They make Essex girls look bad! So chavvy and cheap.

• Haha
  • Heart
Jesus. Did she post the whole 1 hour and 22 minutes of skating on Instagram. Just enjoy the moment, you don’t need to post the whole bleeping thing. So sad.
And all I could see when she was recording her mate was how bad her hair extensions are!! They make Essex girls look bad! So chavvy and cheap.
I thought the same about the hair 🤣🤣

I'm sorry but there is nothing appealing about this look.
She wore pink leggings the other day and actually looked like she had lost some weight.
These shorts are so wrong!

Attachments

• Wow
How on earth is this woman taking Sophie back .
she obviously gets the meal plan and workout plan for free no way she would be paying for years even when she doesn’t train.
If I was nadine I’d cut all ties with Sophie when it comes to collaborations

Attachments

• Heart
How on earth is this woman taking Sophie back .
she obviously gets the meal plan and workout plan for free no way she would be paying for years even when she doesn’t train.
If I was nadine I’d cut all ties with Sophie when it comes to collaborations
It's hard to give up a coach so they must have some kind of friendly relationship outside of the coaching for her to keep taking Sophie on?

Reactions: 1
It's hard to give up a coach so they must have some kind of friendly relationship outside of the coaching for her to keep taking Sophie on?
I think Stef needs the money. She isn't with her hubby anymore and puts zero effort into her clients. All her Instagram is is pics of herself, compared to other coaches.
I reckon Sophie used to get a big discount but now..shes definitely paying. She's probably joined up for the 8 week challenge thing.

She real thinks shes gods gift and must be loving the wrong attention she probably attracts
She really does all for show she does bare minimum at the gym as well. Looking back she must of realised the shape she had was not sustainable

Reactions: 1