Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know why steffnadine got married in the Maldives and literally got divorced a week later ?!

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Not sure this is any better tbh 🤦🏼‍♀️🙄
Haven’t been on tattle since I met my boyfriend in December. However I came on tonight for a snoop and to comment on another forum. I opened this and my bf said

wow that’s a sausage. I didn’t realise he was watching me use tattle. I never wanted him see my bitchy side hence why I haven’t been on. So I looked round shocked and he just said. That’s a burnt sausage.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I don’t remember, I think it was on here , like this website but another sub tread called,”fitness influencers “ or something like that . I’ll try and have a look as it was few years back like 2018
Edit : it’s actually on this very tread , page 1 .
Hi new poster here , she’s doing well on losing weight or what ever yo-yo diet she’s on Hopefully she’s doing it safely . Followed her few years ago I didn’t know any of this . Eye opening really . I’m surprised the gym let her come back

Has she been shadow banned? I can’t find her
Shadow banned , you need to type her full name in to find her .

Hi new poster here , she’s doing well on losing weight or what ever yo-yo diet she’s on Hopefully she’s doing it safely . Followed her few years ago I didn’t know any of this . Eye opening really . I’m surprised the gym let her come back
The issue is that she seems to be losing weight solely for the holiday , once in holiday she will be off the rails and come back she will fall back into bad habits . That’s her pattern

Reactions: 4
It's pissing me off the begging for likes..
Just enjoy your holiday chick 🤪
Omg I can’t believe she alluded no one likes her pics because she is on holiday and then ask people not to be hater and to like them . I mean her holiday is nice but nothing special to be hating on😂

She really does think she's the big I am been so nice going gym and not seeing her stuck up witch

Reactions: 4
Omg I can’t believe she alluded no one likes her pics because she is on holiday and then ask people not to be hater and to like them . I mean her holiday is nice but nothing special to be hating on😂
She genuinely thinks she’s a celeb. If any of my friends put a post up saying “like my picture” I would genuinely purposely not like it and call up and call them a bleep 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7