Sophie Austin

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so tired of seeing her tits hanging out a bikini.
Every bloody day.. walk the dog..get the tits out..walk along the shore front..get the tits out.
Her friends aren't even dressed like that for gods sake

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm so tired of seeing her tits hanging out a bikini.
Every bloody day.. walk the dog..get the tits out..walk along the shore front..get the tits out.
Her friends aren't even dressed like that for gods sake
I think she looks grubby having to her in the gym is a sight she really needs to buy clothes that fit

Reactions: 2
I think she looks grubby having to her in the gym is a sight she really needs to buy clothes that fit
She does look so grubby and too much of a try hard. She’s not relatable or and influencer she’s just a prick

Reactions: 6
Big Tit Lil, skating down the promenade. What does she look like. She defo has body dismorphia. No shade on curves, I’m a confident 16/18, but I dress for my shape. She looks awful. 🙈🤢

Reactions: 4
Big Tit Lil, skating down the promenade. What does she look like. She defo has body dismorphia. No shade on curves, I’m a confident 16/18, but I dress for my shape. She looks awful. 🙈🤢
Just saw this, so embarrassed for her. Nothing wrong with her size but she needs to wear clothes that fit!

Reactions: 5
I’m not sure if she’s embracing her size or genuinely doesn’t realise how much bigger she is 🤷‍♀️ I’m a bit smaller then her (not body shaming) and I wouldn’t wear some of the stuff she does because it’s not suited to my body shape at all. Thick thighs and 5ft 2 etc. She wears stuff I’d not leave my back garden out of 🤣🤣 fair play if she’s happy but I think she looks a twit. Could wear so much nicer stuff she looks like that rough sister from Eastenders Roxie

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I’m not sure if she’s embracing her size or genuinely doesn’t realise how much bigger she is 🤷‍♀️ I’m a bit smaller then her (not body shaming) and I wouldn’t wear some of the stuff she does because it’s not suited to my body shape at all. Thick thighs and 5ft 2 etc. She wears stuff I’d not leave my back garden out of 🤣🤣 fair play if she’s happy but I think she looks a twit. Could wear so much nicer stuff she looks like that rough sister from Eastenders Roxie
I think she is after gaining so much weight so fast even last few weeks , I dunno how or what she is eating but I think she hasn’t come to realisation and in her head she is still 20lbs lighter : there so many cute bikinis and clothes for her body shape but she rather buy things too small or unflattering

• Heart
I think she is after gaining so much weight so fast even last few weeks , I dunno how or what she is eating but I think she hasn’t come to realisation and in her head she is still 20lbs lighter : there so many cute bikinis and clothes for her body shape but she rather buy things too small or unflattering
She’s dropped like 10k of followers this last few weeks too

Reactions: 1
She’s dropped like 10k of followers this last few weeks too
I’m not surprised she’s just a chav who looks like a really really mean girl, she starts every story saying ‘I’m not being funny right’ and then she uses the filter that makes her look like she’s dripping in sweat, she also is standing by a criminal in prison who will drop her the minute he’s out

• Haha
And like her face is chock full of filler n tit, she just looks puffy??!

Reactions: 3
She's quite nasty on her stories when she's telling people she's had a weekend off and will get round to replying to her dm's.
Who cares if you are only one person.. you are running a business.
Then . let's not forget the in flood of ..come on like my posts..show some love and like the posts.. F off and get a proper job.
I'm in sales and if someone emails me or calls me back ..im on it!
I'm disgusted by her mean girl attitude.
Maybe whoever buys from her really should go and buy elsewhere like she suggests.. that will knock her big tits of that pedestal!

Does this girl has an actual job, I always thought she was lash tech .
Hardly she earns that much from fake brands to afford to run a house , and car and eating out and drinking constantly

Does this girl has an actual job, I always thought she was lash tech .
Hardly she earns that much from fake brands to afford to run a house , and car and eating out and drinking constantly
She doesn't lash anymore pretty sure she's got some dodgy dealings going her bf is in the slammer so she must know a thing or two. No way can she slob about otherwise

She doesn't lash anymore pretty sure she's got some dodgy dealings going her bf is in the slammer so she must know a thing or two. No way can she slob about otherwise
That actually makes sense , hence why she hasn’t left him . He probably left her some money and some part of his dodgy business