Sophie and Dave #24 horrible to fans, keep pressing delete whenever they can

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is NO way he has walked 20000 steps. D*ckhead

Reactions: 10
Sorry j deleted my image by mistake (I’m irrationally irritated by him lol)

Reactions: 3
He can add them manually to his iPhone.... this is what he’s done

Reactions: 13
LOWER THE FUCKING COT GODDAMNIT. I've been sucked back in to hate watching, it does make me feel better about my life that it isn't pathetic as those two...and I love tattle too much (I proper belly laughed at #25 stone suggestion)! No way he has walked 20k steps but why would we care though Dave as we aren't allowed to ask about your weight loss? I'm sure the people that have gifted the cupboard are thrilled it's getting less air time than the freebie she picked up, you can tell she hates it.

Reactions: 12
Doesn’t fit her care home lounge aesthetic. She talks about the rocket like she doesn’t have a kid. Most normal people would be like ahhh Barney will love pulling his toys around etc but no, she a dumb moron who only cares about ..... er.....fuck all?

Also, didn’t see the fucking calypsos on the ole food shop did we

Reactions: 7
Not at all suspicious that it’s dead on 20000 steps... I’ve never managed to walk an exact number of steps in a day lol

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.