Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread suggestion.

Sophie and Dave are scrounging scum, they can stick their pins right up their bums!

I’m surprised nobody from the pathetic flamily has commented on their post like “make another pin” 😂 thank god. These two scammers don’t need encouragement.
Someone suggested in the comments a little while back, that Dave should do a weightlifting pin, so watch this space, it wouldn't surprise me if they do grrr

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Flogging pins for their Disney dreams 😂 Most people work hard, save their money and voila.

Maybe don’t spend £1,500 on a saggy chair, £45 on an abacus your child can’t play with, endless £70 dresses for you to wear under your dressing gowns and voila, that’s flights paid for 😂

Reactions: 13
Hey guys I've read here for a while and just can't figure it out. What the duck is the 'Flamily'? Is this literally just a name they use to refer to their fans? Never heard anything more cringey in my life.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Hey guys I've read here for a while and just can't figure it out. What the duck is the 'Flamily'? Is this literally just a name they use to refer to their fans? Never heard anything more cringey in my life.
I've guessed it's florida family 🤔

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've guessed it's florida family 🤔
Ahhh that would make sense thank you! I had always got this image of Dave misspeaking once, something to the tune of ' we love you guys so much we consider you flamily' and then it just stuck 😂 😂 😂 :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I noticed Lucy Meck’s little boy was wearing a similar Ralph Lauren jumper to Barney yesterday, maybe Soaf spotted it and decided to copy since she hasn’t an original bone in her body? Nothing wrong with hand-me-downs AT ALL but I’m sure she’s hoping people won’t realise it’s a blatant castoff from her sister, Barney’s lucky to get a pack of vests from Tesco let alone a £100 jumper 🙄

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Thread title

mr flump and mrs frump, house is a disgusting dump
Poor little baby brown never sitting up, still laying down

Reactions: 9
Thread title for #22: The ‘daily’ vlogs are always late, for god’s sake not another ‘weight-loss update’!?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I noticed Lucy Meck’s little boy was wearing a similar Ralph Lauren jumper to Barney yesterday, maybe Soaf spotted it and decided to copy since she hasn’t an original bone in her body? Nothing wrong with hand-me-downs AT ALL but I’m sure she’s hoping people won’t realise it’s a blatant castoff from her sister, Barney’s lucky to get a pack of vests from Tesco let alone a £100 jumper 🙄
Talk about priorities! Poor baby doesn't have vests, socks etc. But don't worry guys. He's got a nice Ralph Lauren jumper for the gram 🙄

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Flabby family?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Soaf is quiet today considering it’s international women’s day. She really can’t be bothered can she!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
Is Dave giving away ‘his’ gym rack or has the company given him another FREE one to give away?
Either way we know now that he didn’t pay for his gym rack thus princess has more money for hideous dresses AMAZING!
4C2666F9-8D04-4209-A435-1DCA15F7A1B9.png

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Cannot comprehend how it's so difficult for them to actually schedule a vlog for 6PM on a Monday after having all weekend??
I'm here waiting for my rice to cook and I have time to spare to hate watch them 😂

But seriously, they always say on posts 'see you at 6PM tomorrow' or whatever but never do. 🦖🦖🦕🦕🦖 they're probably pissed off that their 12 pins didn't sell out

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Youd think after 8 years on YouTube they could learn how to schedule videos. Maybe they are both so dumb they can’t read a clock 😂 Guys, come on, they are both too busy ‘designing’ (aka stealing images) for their Disney funding pin.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.