Sophie and Dave #21 Fatty Potter the Half arsed power lifter

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
One of my pet peeves is kids in designer clothing!!! I know it’ll have come from her sister but honestly what a try hard

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thank you he just breaks my heart??? Since when has she spoke like this.

He’s absolutely gorgeous he looks cute in whatever. Has she put the hat on to hide his ginger hair? 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
the funny thing is she’s dressed Barney in Ralph Lauren and Joules because she wants to give off that affluent yummy mummy vibe that her sister does but she is NOT an affluent yummy mummy !! She’s a beggar in a bungalow !

those are wilf’s hand me downs !!! We all know that mummy only shops at joules for herself , poor barnstormer just gets wilfs sloppy seconds x

• Heart
Reactions: 25
First taste of ice cream? How about he sits unaided, begins to learn to crawl and move and is properly weaned on ACTUAL FOOD

• Heart
Reactions: 19
So they need to sell 12 crappy pins to earn £60?? I am in the wrong job.... Oh wait... I'm not. Because I actually feel satisfaction from contributing my work-life to something good rather than just lazing about and having nothing but short lived material things to show for it

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Thank you he just breaks my heart??? Since when has she spoke like this.

He’s absolutely gorgeous he looks cute in whatever. Has she put the hat on to hide his ginger hair? 🤣
They have both said in vlogs that he breaks their hearts. Don’t they mean ‘melts my heart’?

Reactions: 9
They are testing the waters with those old pins. Disney ain't going to pay for itself so a pin is definitely coming very soon!

Sorry but Barney's outfit is hideous. She can't put a hat and jumper on him in the coldest months but can now in March....? Couldn't be bothered to buy him any so had to wait for the designer (🤢) hand me the downs to fit.

Reactions: 25
when we went to florida with our toddler - we went to walmart on the very first day and bought a cheap buggy
But that takes money away from Daves Schnaaaaaaaacks yaaasssss!!

I love Center parcs 🤣 I think it’s more to do with going a few times when I was a kid so it brings back that nostalgic feeling for me. I’ve only ever been to the Sherwood Forest one and love the swimming dome I don’t think I’d be bothered if that wasn’t there.

Please don’t give them ideas I don’t want them to get any gifted trips anywhere 🤣 be fun to see Dave sliding down the rapids though I suppose.
He'd probably end up getting harpooned

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Someone posted a tax evasion form in the last thread as I am convinced that slave and mr bean will not pay taxes!! I’ll be reporting them if I can!

Reactions: 7
Nearly 8 month old, haven’t seen him sit unaided or trying to crawl?? Poor kid
She's definitely been reading here - saying she's looking forward to doing more with Barney & seeing things through his eyes!

Reactions: 5
They’ve sold 2 out of 11 😂👍🏻
I think the method behind their madness for these seconds pin sales is to gage how quickly they sell, which they will base that on if they should bring another one out so they test the waters with the seconds.
I really hope the flamily don’t buy into their conning tactics

Reactions: 11
What’s the next pin gonna be then?

The loaf?
Dave powerlifting?
Sophie in her bra and knickers?

I think it will be Barney related to make the flamily buy more 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Sophie &Dave #22 Posing in grundies or else in shed, while poor Barney can’t sit up in bed

Reactions: 11
Thread suggestion:

'Dave doesn't fit Soaf's asthetic, weight loss attempts are pathetic'

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Thread suggestion:

'Dave doesn't fit Soaf's asthetic, weight loss attempts are pathetic'
It could literally just be "Dave doesn't fit" and it would apply to everything

Dave doesn't fit into Sophie aesthetic
Dave doesn't fit into rides at disney
Davd doesn't fit in a car

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Thread title...

Barney eats bagels while body-posi Wilma Woke, erases all pics of her powerlifter obese bloke 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I’m surprised nobody from the pathetic flamily has commented on their post like “make another pin” 😂 thank god. These two scammers don’t need encouragement.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Is it anything to do with Zoellas announcement? Her video has already had 1 million views overnight and i'm sure shes going to get so many amazing baby girl gifts and brand deals...

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.